Farnaby

Leo's video about Body Awareness

23 posts in this topic

@Farnaby

According to my standards, and I consider myself a moderate minimalist, your schedule is kind of busy.

Of course, it's not like it's either good or bad or anything like that. But if you want to feel more of your body and increase your awareness, then chances are that your schedule is kind of working against that.

That estimation is from my limited knowledge and experience, and you probably know better.

:)

Edited by Truth Addict

4 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Farnaby

According to my standards, and I consider myself a moderate minimalist, your schedule is kind of busy.

Of course, it's not like it's either good or bad or anything like that. But if you want to feel more of your body and increase your awareness, then chances are that your schedule is kind of working against that.

That estimation is from my limited knowledge and experience, and you probably know better.

:)

@Truth Addict That's interesting lol. I always thought my schedule isn't as busy as it should be (compared to people who go to work 8 hours a day early in the morning and don't have as much leisure time as I have). 

Or are you taking about the kind of things I do and not so much about how many things I do each day? 

@Farnaby

Next weekend, if you're interested, try to not do anything at all, spend most of it on studying yourself, and notice the difference in your awareness.

Edited by Truth Addict