Ponder

I think Vipassana is one of the best meditation methods.

4 posts in this topic

I’ve done one Vipassana retreat around three and a half years ago, and that really kickstarted my journey to enlightenment. I feel as if the body scan meditation is very helpful for releasing bad karma if you can be equanimous with the pain that will inevitably arise. In Buddhism, past karma is called samskaras, and they arise if you’re in an equanimous state, and as they arise, if you remain equanimous, you have just eradicated some past ‘bad’ karma

While I do believe vipassana is good in a retreat setting I don't think it is powerful for daily practice. There are much stronger spiritual practices but at the end of the day do whatever practice you enjoy the most

When it comes to dissolving karma vippasana is indeed a good practice. I don't know any other practice capable of doing this execpt sadhguru. People are underrestimating vippasana a lot. 

Edited by Salvijus

@herghly

But should you be doing the practice that you enjoy the most or the one that is most helpful? I guess you could argue that the most helpful is the most enjoyable aha