CreamCat

People confuse knowing a bunch of unrelated concepts with self actualization.

22 posts in this topic

@CreamCat, In the end, I like the perspective of zen anything that falls in line with disturbing ones practice is considered a devil. 

Take the omnipotence paradox. 

Or reading about intelligent design could answer your question. That is what I was shooting for in LSD trips. 

Without a devil, there would be no god. All of this talk is a distraction and intellectual entertainment, yet insights still constitute advantages in day to day practice. That is why I am even writing, without knowing one's own agenda, you can never know your opponents and be abused if we look at them from a power perspective. 

16 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

@CreamCat, In the end, I like the perspective of zen anything that falls in line with disturbing ones practice is considered a devil. 

Take the omnipotence paradox. 

Or reading about intelligent design could answer your question. That is what I was shooting for in LSD trips. 

Without a devil, there would be no god. All of this talk is a distraction and intellectual entertainment, yet insights still constitute advantages in day to day practice. That is why I am even writing, without knowing one's own agenda, you can never know your opponents and be abused if we look at them from a power perspective. 

I just read about the sibyl system. I could read devilry from the brains in the system.

Personally, I wouldn't want the sibyl system to be managing my life. It controls what kinds of jobs I can or can't have. It blocks immigration and emigration in japan. It basically turned a country into a large prison. It runs the country like a giant prison camp. It is the warden. It treats people as potential criminals. Its thinking is one dimensional in that it only judges whether or not someone is a criminal. It has no problem with being cruel to potential criminals.

By blocking immigration and emigration, it crippled japan's economy, too.

To me, it looks like a tyrant or a totalitarian warden. Some forum members dream of turning a country into a prison camp, too.

The problem of management is that as you optimize your job as a manager, workers become less and less productive. As management becomes more optimized, productivity becomes less optimal. It is an optimization problem. For example, a manager wants to maximize one's effects on productivity of workers. The manager may actually increase one's effects on workers' productivity. But, the productivity of the whole company plummets as the manager meddles more with workers. Think of managing programmers as if they were factory workers. A manager may manage when a programmer can or cannot go to toilet or when a programmer is allowed to take a rest. Managing bodily work like that may work, but managing a knowledge worker like a factory worker is going to backfire.

One of the major reasons that the sibyl system blocked immigration and emigration is that it doesn't have enough computation power to manage movements out of and into japan. It crippled the computation power of the entire japanese population. By allowing people to have more freedom, you allow them to utilize their computation power and contribute to the economy. Strict management kills computation power of workers.

Edited by CreamCat