Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrewww

How to stop panicking in altered states of consciousness?

3 posts in this topic

I was doing the technique in the video in hopes of purging some trauma, and I couldn't allow myself to go longer than 4 minutes. I felt so uncomfortable. What's one to do/try?  

Edit: Part of me is scared cause I want control just in case I experience pain but I know for fact there will be pain likely lol.

Edited by Andrewww

If at first you don't succeed, try try again.

It's just that simple. You try stuff until you improve and master it.

Never judge your progress by a couple of attempts. It takes many attempts before you learn to surrender.

Sometimes it takes 50 attempts. Sometimes 100 attempts. This is how mastery is done. See my old video called: Mastery

Shamanic breathing is not so hard. You can probably get good at it in 10-20 attempts.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Meditation, Spiritual Practice ect.. will gradually familiarize you more with other dimensions/states of consciousness. I personally highly advise to have at least some years of spiritual attunement/understanding before playing with psychedelics or ancient breathing techniques or anything for that matter that have potential to shift you into altered states of consciousness. The more familiar you are with these states, the smoother the transition.

Nevertheless, even those with a lot of experience can still feel very new to these states because even by natural means you are highly unlikely to experience such intensity in a such a short window with general daily practice and meditation ect.. but they do help in the long run.

A more generalized perspective.

B R E A T H E