Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SageModeAustin

advice?

3 posts in this topic

FWB-took her to free tour- knows i do game-ever since then its been this weird jealousy games/playing games in general, but we both like each other. How do I come from a place of genuine/naturalness especially when she knows what game is?

We've known each other for 2 months now. First month was great, second month is bumpy because of this

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

@SageModeAustin

She is your FWB but you want her to be more then your FWB right? 

In that case you should start calling things by their name and not call her your FWB. 

@SageModeAustin Do you want an open or monogamous relationship? A FWB can be open or monogamous. They are inter-related, yet also have some distinctions. An can FWB carries issues to work through as dies an open relationship. I wouldn’t assume they are the same thing. If you want an open relationship, I would look into how open you want it and communicate that. See if she is on the page. There are many different forms of open relationships. To me, it sounds like the issues are more about degrees of monogamy / polyamory. There are various degrees. For example, do the two of you just want to flirt with the opposite sex? Perhaps sexting? Fooling around? Having multiple sex partners? . . . Ime, it’s best to be truthful and not hide stuff. To just communicate what you want. Personally, poor communication and uncertainty drives me crazy. It inhibits the development of trust and connection - and is a source of jealousy and stress.