jakdawak

I need help with the direction of my life/purpose

3 posts in this topic

I like music but i'm falling out of love with it, i've been doing it for the last 10 years of my life, i am in a successful musical project but i want to run courses in personal development and my values point to a different direction in life. I already know how i'd do a life in personal development, but i've committed so much time to music and getting out of it could even be a huge mistake, can you follow two life purposes? What should i do? I feel like i'm trapped between two paths, music is fun (sometimes) but lacks real purpose and personal development seems to have all the purpose but i would be starting from scratch and leaving something that has great potential.

Any help i'm 21. But i want to do great things. 

@jakdawak you invested 10 years of music already and you’re 21? You should be in the 10,000 hour mastery already. Use your music creativity and sell some beats, sell your song, make YouTube video singing, etc. But, if you feel like it’s not that exciting for you. Maybe it’s something that is holding you back. Could be fear of failure, what other people think of you, embarrassment, etc. I don’t know your case but you’re still young man. You be alright kiddo

It could be a temporary drop in motivation. How long have you felt this way?

For your purpose you will have to be able to grind through the boring parts, no matter what path you choose.

I recommend staying fully engaged with music WHILE doing the Life Purpose Course.

Can you pull that off? Are you living at home/on your own? Have to work/study a lot or no?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/