andyjohnsonman

My 2g dried mushroom report

4 posts in this topic

I started with an hour of kriya yoga, this really enhanced my yoga. I was a lot more in my body. The last 5 minutes of concentration the geometric patterns were more intense and felt similar to when I experienced a K Hole on Ketamine of just passing through this worm hole.

After this I lied down and listened to relaxing music.

I asked it about my recent sex issue (that I posted on this blog) It didn’t answer me directly. It showed me situations where I define myself with my muscles. It made it clear that I dont have to be defined by anything including my sexuality.

It reminded me of situations where I felt complete love and that was the defining feature. Love is synonymous with the present moment. 

Everything I asked were just questions that the present moment couldn’t answer. It answered by just showing me more consciousness that things just are (like a blob falling over) and its the most beautiful thing that could ever be.

I have anger but I suppress it. This may mean I have a anger shadow side. Especially towards my balding head it all just came out for a few minutes. I released so much anger in 2 minutes so much tension that was built up in my gut my back it just all came out.

I had a few moments of being so grateful for finding actualised.org, for being a teacher and teaching 2 year old children because they are so perfect and beautiful. 

I was worried about taking mushrooms on the 25th floor of may apartment. What if I jump out of the window. It showed me the building collapsing  and things moving on past this including me.

I felt the healing go really deep as my head felt like it was being crushed - it felt like I was under the knife and I could wake up for a second and see my body but then go back to the dream world where I was with entities sewing me up (I’m aware these are metaphorical for the energy being released from my body.

I was the energy of  the present moment. But I tried to manipulate it I tried to bring it back down to my small perspective but it wouldn’t come down. It wanted me to raise up to its.

I could go back to any moment in my history and select a time open it up like a record player and play it. I went back to when I was on a work experience job with my uncle at 15. I felt so much love and gratitude for him giving me this experience. 

I realised at this point that everything is me. I tried to manipulate this to become my mum, dad and brother because these are the people I love the most, I couldn’t. The thoughts came as they wanted I couldn’t control them. I tried to ask questions based on Leos recent duality videos mainly what is the difference between ego and non ego. It was evident that the present moment was all encompassing including the ego. 

Interesting report, I am planning one soon. I've microdosed before and the memory recall is a lot better, I was able to recall stuff from childhood much more easily.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

sounds lovely!

7 hours ago, andyjohnsonman said:

Love is synonymous with the present moment. 

7 hours ago, andyjohnsonman said:

for being a teacher and teaching 2 year old children because they are so perfect and beautiful. 

definitely my 2 favourite parts of the report :D