Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vlad Ropotica

Getting Desperate

27 posts in this topic

@cetus56 I'm a begginer, if you tell me to ''let go of the ego'' i will keep asking myself ''how can i do that? '' and maybe trying to imagine myself being a part of everything in my awareness/percepcion field

@Vlad Ropotica The amazing thing that happens when you let go of self is that you become pure being. It feels like there is a buzzing of energy and a lightness to me now.

2 minutes ago, Vlad Ropotica said:

@cetus56 I'm a begginer, if you tell me to ''let go of the ego'' i will keep asking myself ''how can i do that? '' and maybe trying to imagine myself being a part of everything in my awareness/percepcion field

I know what your saying. And it's right there hiding behind your thinking mind.  Allow a shift in consciousness to happen on it's own. Don't try at all. That's the letting go! Dissolve. There is no you!

2 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@Vlad Ropotica It will happen when your not looking for it. It's always there!

Get Cetus, just out of interest, how long did out take for u to experience this the first time? Thanks :)

5 minutes ago, step1 said:

Get Cetus, just out of interest, how long did out take for u to experience this the first time? Thanks :)

@step1 When the willingness and total surrender was there to let go of everything I associated as being "Me", it happened instantly. All that matters is the willingness to let it all go. How long did I meditate? A couple of years. But it wasn't until I let totally go of "me" that something suddenly happen. That's totally up to the individual and the thickness of their ego crust that needs to be cracked and the all important surrender of the self. That is the only thing that stops anyone from experiencing no-self at this very moment. Have you experienced that? Pure being? I never knew that was there before!