Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto8

Leo

46 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, TheAvatarState said:

You don't seem very humble. Someone humble about this wouldn't make this post to stir up drama. Lol. 

Follow his advice and watch the 3-part self-deception series. It really helped me grow to become conscious of my own devilry tricks. Leo calling you a Devil is not a judgment or damnation, it is a call for you to understand and accept your egoic instincts. We are all Devils! There is no difference between myself and a murderer. Understanding = overcoming. 

Why? For our benefit? No, because you are selfish and want attention. 

#1: This is suppose to be a mature forum, soo the leader/admin should not be saying things like that if he does not expect to be taken seriously. Personally, I thought it was odd, not necessarily brutal, but made me think twice ya know. Some people would have taken it in a very bad way ok. After not really thinking about it for weeks I thought about it again recently and decided it was best to make a post about it and there is nothing wrong with my decision.

#2-

#3- Refer to #1. I must say, many people who have responded have helped clear some things up about what Leo may have meant ok. So that is great! With that being said, it still doesn't explain how I was full of bullshit/self-deceived and why pairing those two things with the devil thing does not reinforce the literalness and negativity of his words.......hmm, I think I will leave it at that. We all know the difference between right/wrong.......

@pluto8 this is my take.

No one is perfect..and that includes Leo.

He is a super busy guy making 3 hr episodes loaded with deep wisdom on a weekly basis plus many many other things.

He wants to be a major part of his own forum on his own channel but I'm sure there are times where he really doesn't have a super amount of time to craft lengthy responses so they will be short and "appear" a certain way to you.  He is also having to be on the constant lookout for trolls and true Devils otherwise devilry could undermine the entire forum.

So just adapt the ability to see from another person's perspective and don't take things so personally.  

If you mean well things will work out and come full circle..remember the divine Will.  We cannot see an infinite amount of moves ahead from our finite form but there is a reason for everything.

God doesn't play dice.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, pluto8 said:

#1: This is suppose to be a mature forum, soo the leader/admin should not be saying things like that if he does not expect to be taken seriously. Personally, I thought it was odd, not necessarily brutal, but made me think twice ya know.

You can't zoom far enough out of your ego to see that this was a good thing, and had precisely the desired effect. Leo isn't here to hold your hand, he's here to call things out like they are and shake people up. Speaking from my own personal experience, you cannot grow in fundamental, meaningful ways without becoming conscious of the Devil within yourself. Yes it's a tough pill to swallow, yes, no one wants to hear it. But it is the Truth. If it is too much to handle, you are more than welcome to leave. I'm not saying this to be rude or as a threat, I'm simply saying this path may be too much for you to stomach at this time. There's nothing wrong with not being ready yet. 

I can see right through your attitude, because I have identified and worked through much the same in my own psyche. 

Take a deep breath, step back from yourself, and take a little journey with me if you'd like. "This is supposed to be a mature forum, soo." You are 21 years old, fairly new to spirituality, complaining about a private conversation you had with the forum owner, thereby involving dozens of other people's time and energy, and... you're trying to make a point about maturity? Think about that for a minute. 

Notice how you numbered your points, skipped #2 and made #3 say refer back to #1. Really fucking mature, bro. Your language is overflowing with immaturity and superiority. A part of you must be aware of it, but you are not ready to face it yet. I mean, I wouldn't either, cause that's a lot to face. It took me a while to come down to earth, and take it from me, of course you don't realize how hot headed you were until you come down. I will never be angry at you, and I'm not judging you. I'm just saying I completely understand, and I wish someone else other than my parents gave enough of a shit to start calling me out. 

3 hours ago, pluto8 said:

With that being said, it still doesn't explain how I was full of bullshit/self-deceived and why pairing those two things with the devil thing does not reinforce the literalness and negativity of his words.......hmm, I think I will leave it at that. We all know the difference between right/wrong.......

Every. Single. Person. Is. The. Devil. Watch Leo's video on what is Devilry, he explains it clearly. Let's get this straight. You have taken the victim mentality this whole time. It seeps through everything you've said, from your unsure-ness, to your outward focus of complaining about everyone else but yourself, even saying "my perspective makes more sense so I'm sticking with that," appealing to an imaginary person's possible emotions/reactions to justify your stance, appeal to morality as an absolute, etc. 

You are living in concept and imagination, and this is of course how this all got started. The very reason why Leo called you a "devil" connects back to this, your inability to differentiate between experience and imagination. Every single person who grew up in society has the problem in spades, by default. Including me and including Leo.

So are you going to try to understand yourself? Know thyself? Or are you going to keep playing the victim? I just answered all your questions of why you are full of bullshit (and this only scratches the surface), so it's your choice whether to grow from this or not. 

Contrary to what you may be thinking right now, it actually takes true Love to say what I just said. I don't even want you to respond. Just find the truth for yourself, and if you want to continue, start with "what is the devil" and "self deception" pts 1-3. If this is too much to handle, the most mature thing would be to take a long break from the forum. But please don't masquerade as a victim cause Leo called you a Devil. You're not fooling anyone.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Just reread through most of these comments. 

I have typos and a couple potential errors....

Anyways, I want to say I am not sure yall understood the point I was trying to make in the original post and it also doesnt seem like many if you understand why insulting is wrong, even if the one insulting runs this forum. 

Well, I am very capable of knowing if I was full of shit. If you can make sense of these words then I am probably not full of shit. IF, THEN.... Make sense?

Edited by pluto8