karkaore

Felt like sharing this

4 posts in this topic

"Everything You see now, You see for the first time."

"You can't see only because You don't believe in what You see."

"You might not live in the paradise You create.. but You will."

These were the phrases I wrote down while tripping couple of days ago. I was walking in the forest near the village I grew up in, picking up plastic bags and bottles lying around and I couldn't stop thinking - what is it that I can do so there wouldn't be any trash to pick up. Just cleaning the forest will not cut it. I figured that my current LP - architecture - is not good enough. The psyche of man allow this trash lying in our forests, oceans, ect. I've understood that the best thing I can do is to pursue enlightenment and study human psychology so that I would be able to really make a difference, help everyone and everything.

One will lead to the other. Sometimes we have to go back and forth between life purpose and enlightenment, I personally find that best results come from that balance.

❤️

@karkaore but being enlightenment has nothing to do with helping people and ''making a difference'' , if you want that just do that right now , and don't confuse the two . 

@Truth Addict Completely true. Balance is the master key.

@tecladocasio Yes, I am aware of that. I do help, at least am always trying to, my family, friends, people who seek support. What i meant by "really make a difference" was that enlightenment would allow taking on multiple perspectives and infinite understanding. Combining that with thorough analysis of human psyche would make me 1000x times more effective.

How can one trust the mind without enlightenment? How can one fully give efficient help to others? If looking at the bigger picture, IMO, one cannot.