zasa joey

Very Confused About Life!

36 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, zasa joey said:

@charlie2dogs @MartineF @Richard Alpert @Saarah @7oo13ad First of all thank you all for your replies, whether you tried to argue, "protect" leo or encourage me, or give me advices to get my mental health checked. you see, the thing is i really like leo and his videos I watch them weekly and thats why im on this forum, cause i want to be my highest and best self. but from this point of view, time passes by but nothing changes and it seems so far away and just futile i think. Its not my fault that i dont have will to fight, to live, to go on like this. I respect and admire leo for his work, but that doesnt mean i accept everything he says without doubting him or analyzing it,: I just cant get it: in one video he will say accept yourself for who you are fully, become enlightened, you have no free will, then he will go like be a strategic mother fucker and qualities of successful people. he will make a video titled contemplating your own death than he will say that death doesnt exist. I really want to but i just dont have faith that his content can change my life and get me out of this hole. Yes i want to self-actualize and become enlightened and all and im very excited after watching leos videos, sometimes soothed, sometimes depressed. but after time passes and i observe myself in real life and how i behave and how i constantly think, it seems to me that its all just pointless and i have no chance.

joey,  no one gets it until they get it, remember that, you cant get it functioning as the identity. The identity will never get it.  The only thing you can do is, if you have some desire within yourself to understand yourself and life around you ,is to begin a process of growth.  That will mean a very long time of consequences and rewards in order to learn what you need to finally get it.  If you are lucky you may encounter one or two in your life that has the experience to guide you where they have gone before you, if you are wise and are willing to hear, contemplate, spend time within yourself, others can help you achieve self realization, but no one, absolutely no one gets it until they get it. the identity cannot understand self realization.  and you have to have the living experience to get it, till then you have to have a certain amount of faith and trust, and desire to pursue something that you dont fully understand, until you get it, then you will know, you will understand.

@charlie2dogs Thanks, but i guess i was just not meant for this world! i have no balls to do all this and to live! I just dont have it in me! 

45 minutes ago, zasa joey said:

@charlie2dogs Thanks, but i guess i was just not meant for this world! i have no balls to do all this and to live! I just dont have it in me! 

Don't. I did not read the thread only forst and last of your posts. Why dont you watch some of Matt Khan stuff youtube? he's nice and less "hardcore" than Leo. Matt Khan has a lot of sense for you for when you feeling down. He's about being non judgemental to yourself and has some very good insight for everyone, especially how to get out of being in pain.

Nobody can become self actualise and enlightened at same time. Not possible. Self realisation is for when you had enough of self actualisation and ready to see through it as ultimately pointless. 

But if you liestn to Matt you might get some middle way ideas where you can still do spiritual practice's while honouring your ego. 

52 minutes ago, zasa joey said:

Joey it is your identity and ego that is telling you that you cant', you can,  you just have to believe in yourself enough to do it, i hope it happens for you.

16 minutes ago, The Second Coming said:

Why dont you watch some of Matt Khan stuff youtube?

@zasa joey Yes I also hope that you don't just listen to leo but also to others, do you know some?

For your psyche, I would also recommend Adyashanti or if you are available for listening to women as well, Gangaji is so kind and wise..

Sorry for insisting.. But life can be so beautiful.. you just need to look and appreciate.. maybe focus a little less on yourself and love what ever surrounds you.. I can't be that horrible, or can it?

@zasa joey so you can use them as a help if you feel confuse, right?

PS: I hope I'm not insisting to much.. I just don't like to know there are sad people out there..:(

Edited by MartineF

4 hours ago, zasa joey said:

Elliot Hulse is for you. Do the things that you afraid to do,it is not about how you feel at the moment,and what you get,it is about growing  courage. Belive me,i sad from my experience,ordnary guy just like you.

Edited by ranzo1

8 hours ago, Nic said:

What you need to do is not finding answers but stopping the question-answering process, you need to quiet the mind to see through the illusion, taking distance from the voice you hear in your head. Now you only have more noise in your head. Until now you have learned to quiet the mind through finding an answer that you like, now you we have to see that the question is out of place.

I believe that your answer helped me with my problem in my "What Is Internal Self-talk ?" topic. Thanks a lot!

6 hours ago, ranzo1 said:

Take this also, for example,watch this videos,he is enlightened ,very very inteligent man.

It was mind-blowing! haha, thanks !

@zasa joey  The answer is simple enough, but a challenge to implement. You have way too many barriers in your life that are bringing you down. If you have access to knowledge to remove those obstacles... And you should as you have the internet that has the answers to just about any problem... The problem lies with you.

Specifically your level of Ethics. We can get into a great theoretical conversation about ethics, however I am going to use a simple and practical definition that I use daily. "Ethics is the actions that you use to align yourself with your top values."

So then, we have a very specific outline about what to do. First identify  your top values and perform daily actions to align yourself with them. That way, you are moving yourself up in the world. The more you do this, the better you will feel about life. If this is not working, it is because you are 6either not taking meaningful action or the values you chosen are not high quality enough.

Here are my Top 10 Values.

1. Personal Growth

2. Ethics

3. Truth

4. Attitude

5. Drive

6. Health

7. Communication

8. Freedom

9. Creativity

10. Contribution

Bonus value: Recognize and eliminate limiting beliefs.

I have the values listed on the wall, on my desk and other places to ensure that I am constantly review it. Then, I form a  check-list everyday that include very specific tasks that aid in my development in these 10 values. The stronger I am in these values, the better that I feel.

So the main idea here is to continually reassess your ethics and if you are still confused it is only two reasons:

1. Your lack of action.

2. Your limiting beliefs.

So now we know what the problem is, you must decide what you are going to do about it.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches.