Andreas

What are your morning rutine / Daily habits?

4 posts in this topic

Please post your daily habits and routines you do down below. Im trying to create a routine for myself and I don't really know what to write up. Thank you. 

Hi

• I start my day from pranayama kapalabhati breathing techique - it takes off the veil from your perception of reality. Mind is clear and calm after this
  • Surya namaskar of 2 types, each one of 4 sets
  • Meditation (vippassana) 30 mins. I still experimenting with meditations, so it can vary
  • Self inquiry
  • Day planning
  • Reading
  • 30 mins of the hobby - 3d-graphic
  • Everytime i go to work I go through the park and observe the ducks - they have so much to teach you!
  • When I back home I try to meditate. I want it
  • Eating: breakfast between 10-12 AM, supper 17-19. I try to it in 8-hour range, so I have the 16 hours of fasting
  • Washing up
  • Checking email, social media
  • Meditating
  • Sleeping/laying mediation. Usually I do Yoga Nidra. While doing it feeling like a magic. Highly reccomend: https://blog.bulletproof.com/resources/ almost on the bottom of the page

Also very important thing (at least for me) is not to push some habit - I do what sticks. I glad to not feel guilty when some habit is not working for you, or you find it dull and quit it. I think that is the only way to find your own. You need to find a balance between committing to habits and experimenting with new

Morning:

- Getting up early (5am)

- Few minutes of hatha yoga exercises (not always)

- Cold shower

- 40 minutes of Kriya

Afternoon:

- 5 minutes of affirmation

- 10 minutes of visualization

Evening:

- 10 minutes of mindfulness meditation (labeling)

- About 20 minutes of reading in bed

I wake up, do Nathaniel Branden’s sentence completion practice, enjoy my breakfast and go to school.

Right now all I do regarding self-actualization is reading the original Spiral Dynamics book. Even that I can’t do longer than half a hour. Not everyone has a flawless yoga/meditation/self-inquiry/high-on-air routine.