Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Key Elements

Payment methods (Self-employment to Entrepreneurship + LP)

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone use Google-Pay for money transactions online? Did you ever get paid using this method?

(What is the best method for payment if you're not yet a full-flegged entrepreneur?)

Paypal.

Stripe (but when people refund, they no longer give you your fees back, Stripe got greedy).

(In the US) You can create an LLC online, file it with the IRS and take the paperwork they mail you to a credit union or bank and open a business account, then link it to your paypal. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@thesmileyone @Nahm Thanks for the replies. I'll take them into consideration.

Anyone else? :)

The reason why I said Google-Pay is because you could download the app easily on your smartphone, put your credit or debit card on it with security, and others can pay you for your services, or you could pay them for whatever. Big businesses such as Starbucks use it, and small businesses such as mom & pop shops use it. That's what I heard, but I haven't done any transactions using it yet. I tried, but since I know that customer well, he made payment directly to my bank account via wire transfer. I'm not going to do it this way with other customers.