kindayellow

Self Reflection

3 posts in this topic

I'd love to hear a video dedicated to how Leo thinks his content has changed and improved, and if he'd advise people to not take the advice in certain videos. For example the How to be Masculine pt 1 was much more surface level and stage orange than the second part he did a couple years later. Which was one of the best videos I've watched from him so far. 

Don't blame a clown for acting like a clown, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.

lol, I too have seen Leo progress in the videos... ?

You have a really good point. Instead of taking that content down completely, it is probably better to redo content from the highest level perspective. As we know, you dont forget the earlier stages.... 

Of course! He's mentioned in his spiral dynamics videos that he has videos directed towards stage orange that are helpful to people in stage orange, i don't know if that was intentional back then, but we've seen him gradually go up the spiral dynamic stages over time

Don't blame a clown for acting like a clown, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.