daniel695

Is this a distraction?

3 posts in this topic

hey guys, i recently got into drop-shipping shopify, and how i got into it was really smooth and happened with out any effort. i saw an ad on Instagram and started doing some research for it. i also feel like i was making some progress on my psychological development. in the back of my mind im questioning weather this is distraction. what do you guys think. i have passive income coming in from something else and i live with my parents, should i pursue the business fully for a short time until i make a certain income or should i just stop? it feels good to be doing shopify and its kind of efforless compare to doing meditation or something psychological. i enjoy the research that goes into it and the back and fort that happens. 

have you guys found business to be a distraction? 

It's a really good question dude, but there is no way to answer from an outside perspective, only you know the answer, it completely depends on your finances and passions. How much money do want to make, if you want to make huge amounts for whatever reason then it would be best to stick with your business, but if you feel like deep down it is a distraction and isn't going to fulfill you, then maybe it would be best to leave it? It's difficult without knowing you personally dude but that's just my 2 cent!

Do whatever you like most. Don't be a spiritual bypasser but also try to always stay on a certain middle path as much as possible. Balance is always king, just don't force yourself to do stuff or to not do stuff in order to fulfill a certain image that you have.  :)

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!