Moonturnsthetides

The more I see reality the more I don’t care

5 posts in this topic

As I’ve experienced a lot of heartbreak and sadness in this life, despite my past “success” in a career, I find myself at a point where I don’t care anymore. I have 0 motivation to improve my life knowing more about reality now. How can I get past this? 

You probably don’t have a strong vision of what you want to do with your life. I recommend visualizing and journaling.

On 4/7/2019 at 8:57 AM, Moonturnsthetides said:

How can I get past this? 

Why do you want to get past this? What's wrong with this?

What would improving your life look like, in your case?

Write a few pages about how such an improved life for you would look, in as much detail as possible.

In fact, commit to editing and adding to this document every day for the next month.

That's what I did to get new motivation. Works like a charm.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@Moonturnsthetides I feel like that quite a lot every now and again, but then life just moves on, and you eventually with it. 

As I'm getting more into self-development, I'm starting to break my 'goals' down into more immediate, achievable tasks, because things like 'Improve my life' is a hugely nebulous goal. Since life can always be better, the task is essentially un-achievable; so you're never happy with your progress. 

Per your other threads, one aspect of that seems to be acquiring a new partner. So if you break down your goal as I want to get a new partner to improve my life, then that's achievable. Once you have your partner, you can have goals surrounding them, which again, help directly in 'improving your life'. 

Are you unhappy with your career? 

On 4/7/2019 at 2:57 AM, Moonturnsthetides said:

I have 0 motivation to improve my life knowing more about reality now. How can I get past this? 

What?!  What is it you are referring to? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE