Moonturnsthetides

Do nothing meditation experience

5 posts in this topic

Hello fellow meat suits,

So I have been watching a lot of Leo’s videos and came across the do nothing meditation and decided to give it a try. My goal was to do it for 20 minutes, and to sit and let my mind be like he explained, only aware of my posture. As the time was passing, I started to experience this vibrating in my head and a dull ache in the middle of my head. It freaked me out and I stopped. Does anyone have an explanation? Anxiety possibly? Thanks! :)

Head ache,pain in middle of head has to do with energy point blockades I suppose, but I am not expert in any of it, anyway it is normal, nothing good, but nothing to worry about either, my guess it was mostly to do with not being able to let go and panicking about changes in body, it can take long time to lose fear of experiences , sensations that arise, but you have to learn to be able to ignore them, or just accept them as part of you that you are not afraid of and feel comfortable with, it is way more damaging to fight them , or freak out, then accept them, even though it might seem other way, do not rush, get further and further till you are comfortable with this. 

It's very common to have some pressure in the middle of the forehead. Like super common. I think it's related to concentrating on something. If you sit and breathe, it can help you calm down, so ease yourself into the practice