iTommy

Palm Leaf Libraries (Your Past, Present & Future Written Down)

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys! Apparently, there are palm leaf libraries in India, that reveal your past, present, future and more such as past life, karmic stuff, individual guidance etc.

The knowledge as I understand it (I've not done much research, you may look it up if I am correct), was gathered by seven Maharishi's. Their awareness could move through time, and their disciples wrote down what they told them, which was the life story about us/people. Those libraries can be visited, although the access to those palm leaves can be hard to gain for tourists. They need your thumb-print, and someone eventually finds your leaf. You then can get someone to translate and read it to you. 

The information is apparently eerily accurate, even going into your future and more, with life guidance/advice etc.

Has someone here been to one? What is your experience?

palm.jpg

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

@iTommy@iTommy utter cheating of people I would say.  It's just trying to get the details from your mouth and repeat to you. I don't believe that.

But I do believe in the traditional astrology. 

Note :- I am from India. And once I went to vaitheeswaran Temple Tamilnadu where its famous. 

@Jkris Before the reading, they give you many questions (personal ones) that you only answer "yes", or "no" to. If there's a definite "no", they move to the next leaf(s) until your answers align with their questions. Then, they go to the actual reading. 

But people are advised to be cautious, since some (if we assume that it's a real thing), are scammers that will gladly take the money out of your pocket. 

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

I have done it. And they said my parents name correctly. My sister also did it and came with positive reviews. I dont think they can predict future b/w.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

14 hours ago, Jkris said:

@iTommy@iTommy utter cheating of people I would say.  It's just trying to get the details from your mouth and repeat to you. I don't believe that.

But I do believe in the traditional astrology. 

Note :- I am from India. And once I went to vaitheeswaran Temple Tamilnadu where its famous. 

Which part of india you  are from?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Harikrishnan That's cool! Did you get any more? Usually, you get asked many questions that you answer "yes" or "no" to, then you get the actual reading if your answers align. Those palm leaves are said to be 2000+ years old, that makes them predict the future if they're correct. 

@Harikrishnan TN. He couldn't predict my parent's name correctly. After so many questions he finally guessed. This was 24 years back ???

This is how it is as far as i know. They will take ur finger print and d.o.b and name. Then they go and search for some leafs. Come back and read it, when reading they ask is ur parents name this, if no they take another leaf and ask is it this. They will get it if they have or they will say sorry we dont have a leaf of yours. As far as i know the Nadi jyothishi (this is called Nadi jyothisham) are mostly honest people. 

Once your parents are correct they will go and record the leaf to a C.D and read it aloud to us. How life will be for us and all. My past life was not mentioned. My sisters was mentioned. 

I now see it as nothing informational, i still have to do my shit ?

Ok. But i will like to tell another story. There was a women(Amma) i meet who is a Astrologer, who is said to have got Siddhi from Kali. i meet her after one year from a serious break up and she told exactly things happend and even my Girlfriends name. She also predicted my future wife's name but still havent found the women ?. 

This people can predict past correctly, nothing about future they say resonates with me. Again i have to do my own shit?

Edited by Harikrishnan

@Harikrishnan Thank you for sharing. That woman you met, I'd like to meet her too :D She reminds me of someone in the book "If truth be told.