Moreira

I wanting to learn to play a instrument a EGO desire?

24 posts in this topic

The ego creates a huge quantity of resistence-your not willingnes to do the thing you want and the book the war of art shows you how.

There is a concept called resistence called in the course. So try to be consistet with your body awreness for not creating a jojo efect everytime you achive certain state.

And meditate never forget to meditate every day once. I've fell into a huge trap I ended up in the psichiatry because I was runing around like an idiot. Ground yourself with body awareness

Keep yourself grounded....

Within my experience, I solved this by after having a complete observation over me with a wide spread of years, that I have played my instrument a lot without any reason or a goal. Its like you swim for no reason for hours or do something for totally no purpose or outcome at all. But the trick is when you think about resolving this, your mind always fail to do. I would say, If you ever found yourself lost playing your instrument for hours, instead of playing games or something such, it is indeed a strong indicator. maybe the top one.