So you sayin'...

A +  B = C

And

C = 0 

And

A + B + C = 8 

I choose 8.

On 26/03/2019 at 4:21 PM, FoxFoxFox said:

@Aeris Become aware that there is not actually someone who chooses. That's liberation. That's why choice is a total illusion.

Your example is only a play with the concepts of probability and uncertainty, which themselves are inaccurate representations of the real thing.

On 26/03/2019 at 0:27 AM, lmfao said:

@Aeris If there's no past and no future, in what sense does free will exist on a level which implies moral culpability? 

on the level of the projection of being there is a morality in the present actuality experience, maybe a delusion, but it feels real for the actor/me.

I live through subconscious mantra, I believe I can control my thought and what energy arise the most, just a work on the idea of the mind as an organic computer relative to my own self experience/ living experience. 

That is when you still need to cop with what everyone call duality, the cutting of the carrots.

from my personnal observation/experience is key to reality anyway, this subject is open to a multitude of self observations.

no one hold anything but the relative truth of his own experience with the physical realm. or how you want to see the "physical" maybe organical and mystical are aswell good terms depending where you stand.

Edited by Aeris