Actualizer777

Motivation for the Life Purpose Course?

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I've bought the life purpose course around a year ago. I started watching the first 20 videos and then I quit. I lost motivation and I doubtet it a lot.

Now I have two questions:

1. Is the life purpose course really helping? Is it worth watching and executing on it? If yes why? If not why not?
  2. If I take the course, should I start from the beginning or should I continue where I quit? I still have the notes for the videos.

@Actualizer777 yes it is worth it 100%! :) A friend on my just got started on the exercises and he is so happy right now. You really get to know yourself and there aren't many feelings that top finding and living your life purpose. :) 

Good work ethic that you took notes! I would read them again to remind yourself and then start heading forward.

Just one step at a time. You can do it! And it will be an incredibly exciting time that you'll have ahead of you if you find the purpose of your life. I believe in you. :)

You made the vow in the beginning of the course right? Re-affirm that vow to find your life purpose no matter what. "If it takes me till I'm dead, I'll figure it out"

I finished life purpose course and I found out my deepest desire in life is to become musician i started playing piano meeting with vocal coach and also about to release my first rap song, Last year I never even thought of doing what iam doing right now, its so fucking worth it it took my about for months to complete it but i dont regrret it at all. 

Start again. If you are on a self-actualization journey you have probably changed a bit during that year. 

@Actualizer777 I was in the same situation as you haha, I actually started the course again. You get a ton more value the second time ;) and of course its worth it! You need the right mindsets, and principles for this journey. How important is your life purpose to you? If this journey will take you 10 years of mastery you need good tools like this life purpose course to guide you, hold your hand, and re-ground you