Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aeris

Only for the awakened people, what did you get from strong sitting determination ?

22 posts in this topic

@Joseph Maynor Do you understand or are conscious that Being which you said you are is Everything? You still didn't answer my question, remember? 

Edited by Highest

2 hours ago, ivankiss said:

That first one is nasty. Love them ancient, tribal vibes. Mixed with any genre, really.

Here, try this one out;

This is so yummy. Plenty for awareness to be aware of. Always gets me all hyped up. The detail in this shit is insane. Production is fckn flawless.

I dig electo. But I've always been pulled towards more organic music. So all I did was experiment a bit with loops and whatnot, for a short period of time. Twas fun.

Here's a throwback into my d'n'b days; 

https://m.soundcloud.com/ivex-2/ivex-slaughterhouse

Short but nasty.

lel let's have a baby together.

nice stream of flow what a good idea, seriously good bass to dig there

the mix is a bit airy comparatively to the mainstream ( but who cares anyway ) it's late ! I haven't been producing 4 years ago, I'll soon hit my 4 years.

Will send you a pm with my lasts shits.

I dig your metal stuff with eastian vocalist, ego split . ( kind of to me )

I like koan, I really need to dig more, look at Mr Bill or Au5 stuff if you like "deep stuff".

but we go HS on the conversation, so get back on the subject, what is the subject ? where are the limit of the subject, are we in the subject :P ?

Edited by Aeris