Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sharp

Interesting days - Day 1

9 posts in this topic

I was at the mall today and i was amazed at the perfect symmetrical harmony that was displayed in front of me. Thousands of people just living out their lives, oblivious of the fact that all of their perceptions are happening within a dream. Teenagers indulging themselves in video-games and fast-food, families buying home accessories and shopping for groceries, elderly people sitting together and sharing a mug of coffee gossiping about whatever.

Then i went back home and turned on the T.V and looked at all the content that humans seem interested in like people dying in car accidents, news anchors gossiping about which president will be elected next, who got murdered, which celebrity of the day did something special and so on.

Then i turned off the T.V and tuned in on my computer and came here to see the very same perfect symmetrical harmony. People living out their lives, trying to experiment with drugs, yoga, meditation, self-inquiry, debating each-other over concepts.

And then i woke up and i realized that all of that was just one set of an infinite set of dreams that is.

What frightened me the most is that i don't know what i don't know, so i was left there on the living room floor feeling completely empty, i felt completely non-identified with everything.

To finish this i'd like to see Leo do video-logs of this day-to-day life, just him living out his life, experimenting with different diets, him commenting on human civilizations , him taking DMT and other potent psychedelics for our viewing pleasure.

It's amazing isn't it? How reality just is. After watching leo's latest video i feel like he's too out-oriented. He talked about mixing every facet of this reality together to change this dream. I feel like he's taking this dream still too seriously. It seems like he forgot about absolute infinity and the gravitational force of this dream sucked him back in here with all the juicy-outward stuff he can '' accomplish '' .

@Fairy Yeah he seems to be turning '' out '' , probably a desire that arises from lack of human contact and a desire to have self-recognition.

On my part i plan on starting writing daily blogs here and maybe making daily vlogs in the future, i think i might be the first enlightened being making daily video-logs and bringing the camera outside the work-room.

@Sharp I'd like to see you have an ego-death in a livestream on youtube. By ego-death i mean full body clinical/medical death, so no heart-beat, no pulse, just you laying on the carpet fully dead and then coming back to share whatever insights you might grab from fully entering into infinity.

@Fairy Well that's one hell of a challenge. You basically want to see me die and merge with the entire fabric of reality? I guess i could do that, i have some DMT and some shrooms. I'd rather take shrooms and experience full-on insanity and capture that on camera. This might be a turning point for horror movies.

@Sharp Nice post Sharp. In particular, I liked how you described various dream immersion states such as the mall and politics. Yet also things like yoga and self-inquiry. It’s easy for me to step back and see it in people doing “low conscious” everday activities. Yet it’s also easy for me to get dream immersed in “high conscious” activities like talking about yoga. Even tonight I got immersed into it by rambling on about the nature of trauma. . . yet it was oh so profound! ?

Last week I was deeply immersed in nature in Sedona and felt like I really stepped outside of the human mind patterns, including discussions about the best yoga techniques, the nature of self-inquiry, what is reality etc. All that stuff seemed similiar to duscussing sports, reality tv, politics etc. It’s just different topics of the same type of immersion. 

Humans seemed so far away and such strange creatures. I could relate and communicate better with trees than humans. Returning to people places was really awkward and I felt really uncomfortable trying to interact with them. It was like a different dimension.

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Sharp Even tonight I got immersed into it by rambling on about the nature of trauma. . . yet it was oh so profound! ?

That has to be the biggest trap. Wanting to always be in the '' high conciousness '' state is great but that in of itself is also another deception.

It's layer over layer of deceptions, each one tangled with one another.

Edited by Sharp

16 hours ago, Fairy said:

@Sharp I'd like to see you have an ego-death in a livestream on youtube. By ego-death i mean full body clinical/medical death, so no heart-beat, no pulse, just you laying on the carpet fully dead and then coming back to share whatever insights you might grab from fully entering into infinity.

Lol...hehe

How is it possible to come back from physical death?

Great post, and...

16 hours ago, Sharp said:

merge with the entire fabric of reality? I guess i could do that

That is already the situation, and.....

14 hours ago, Sharp said:

It's layer over layer of deceptions, each one tangled with one another.

The wisdom is present within you already. 

??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE