Nervtine

Trauma Over Past Suicidal Experiences-People Being Non Caring Knowing This

29 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Nervtine said:

@Nahm That is most defiantly the biggest root cause of this. Thinking I need anyone...

It's even harder as an empath

How do you know “I am an empath?” 

, as I usually get to know people better then themselves

How do you know you know people better then they know themselves? What is your evidence of this?

, and probably have a stronger connection with themselves than they do.

Same questions for this. How do you know that’s true?

I always feel like it is my duty to help them see when it isn't my duty at all.

What would you help them see?

I get upset knowing that these people only hurt me because they were hurt themselves...I know, I am working on breathing right now.

If you see they are asleep in behavioral patterns, unaware of their actions, can you see they are innocent? There is a ‘child in them’, and ‘in you’, which knows love intimately. Can you see, you, are innocent?  I see you are awake. I see you are not asleep, repeating their behavioral patterns. I can see that is what they really want - to awaken to love.

It is one of their birthdays today and...honestly, I don't know if they are even alive. I know, I need to implement some non-attachment- but is it okay for me to be upset knowing I can't help at all?

If you’re upset, it must be ok. Right? If there is a tree, then there is a tree. The tree is no problem. Unless you think there shouldn’t be a tree, then you suffer. If you’re upset, you’re upset. No problem. It will pass. 

Or maybe that is me trying to control, and control is the biggest illusion there is. I get upset not having people to talk to about this without judgment in my real life a bit- but again, maybe that really is a problem with me judging myself. 

I understand. In truth, you can not judge yourself. Thinking that you are judging yourself, is just negative thinking. Negative as in, does not feel good. Trust that it does not feel good. Trust the feeling “not good”. Listen to it. It is saying “That, that perspective, that thinking - it’s not true”. 

Letting go is what I am aiming to do.

Let go of aiming to do it. 

You'd think it would be easier than clinging onto unhealthy things, but that's just the counter intuitive nature of being I suppose.

I’ve had enough of this rollercoaster, it might just be easier to feel however I feel, and stop this ongoing thinking that I should only feel good.” “The feelings are mine, the feelings are me too. They can’t hurt me or anything.”

Sorry for venting some things not conducive to the topic, I am still seeking to talk about it outwardly while I learn to soothe myself internally. 

This doesn’t seem like venting to me. Seems like somebody who’s about done carrying the weight, ready to put it down. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@NahmThank you very much for all of that. And thank you for breaking down my message like that, it is very eye opening. These are such profound insights, I can't do much more than marvel at them and tell you that you are a good bean 100 times over. 

45 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Let go of aiming to do it.

This part really got to me. 

? If you want to, you can also notice, all of that awesomeness there happened only within you. Your observation, your perspective, your feelings of awesomeness. You can see it’s always there, and it’s not the least bit pushy or demanding. You go do whatever, get lost in whatever. The awesomeness does not leave, it just does not demand attention or precedence. It is unconditional. Your awesomeness is patient because it is boundless, and timeless.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Athena @Nervtine
Maybe this is the
synchronic message from the universe to finally let it go.

"stay ?sitive" - Gautama Buddha (maybe)

@Dumivid Well put. It has helped more than you know to finally be understood. 

@Nahm 

50 minutes ago, Nahm said:

? If you want to, you can also notice, all of that awesomeness there happened only within you. Your observation, your perspective, your feelings of awesomeness. You can see it’s always there, and it’s not the least bit pushy or demanding. You go do whatever, get lost in whatever. The awesomeness does not leave, it just does not demand attention or precedence. It is unconditional. Your awesomeness is patient because it is boundless, and timeless.

Good stuff for anyone here. 

Thanks everyone for everything!

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

Beginningless & endless...it’s all YOU?