Aaron p

Noticing the subtle changes in your being?

4 posts in this topic

Since the start of my search of "God" which started prior to actualized.org about 10 years ago for me, it's always been an incredible motivator for me to look back and reflect on the subtle changes in my behavior, mental health, emotional health and just the overarching picture that is "me." For me this really motivates me because the subtle changes will eventually grow to be noticable shifts in my being. I notice myself feeling more free, less anxious, and best of all...less thoughtful! I think the prolonged and lengthy process spiritual progress is somewhat discouraging. So these little observations really help me see that I'm actually becoming more mature, [far] more manly...I notice that my surroundings react to me slightly differently now. It's nearly like I feel, more important somehow. But it's unspoken, you know if the president walks into the room and doesn't speak a word...you will still feel the heavy weight of his energy...the same thing. 

So let's raise a glass, here's to the small things that only we ourselves see. ?

I've experienced a similar Path to yours.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

?

The funniest thing is that once you mention how important you are - you've already lost it.
I wonder if I ever be so in touch with reality to not even notice that I'm in touch with reality.
I'd love that.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

On 3/6/2019 at 7:18 AM, tsuki said:

?

The funniest thing is that once you mention how important you are - you've already lost it.
I wonder if I ever be so in touch with reality to not even notice that I'm in touch with reality.
I'd love that.

@tsuki word