Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChimpBrain

Anyone here have a Muse or Muse 2 meditation headband?

3 posts in this topic

Leo mentioned using an EEG meditation device in his latest video which compelled me to research them. It seems like Muse is the most popular one. Does anyone know if this is what Leo is using or have any personal experience with a device like this? Thoughts?

Hahaha same here, also found it yesterday. But I also heard it's not really that good. Not sure. If this can really improve cognitive function and/or meditation, I would be willing to invest.

Oh dude, you don't know where you are getting into :) 

The radiation from that at a EMF level will mess with you really bad in the long run and an addiction. Has metal parts that connect to your skin in the forehead, radio signals that will numb your senses after, just saying. Do your thing, maybe is good who knows :) I only speak from my experience of being ultra-sensorial to an extent that i feel the current cables in the wall at meters away. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.