Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RiseAbove

LSA trip: complete cigarette addiction removal

2 posts in this topic

Hello fellow actualizers. I have been on and off smoking for the last 6 years. Mostly I used smoking for taking a break or to socializing.

But a few weeks ago I took Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds and everything changed.

I took the grinded seeds (8 of them) and mixed them up in a small cup of water then drank it.

Minor nausea came up in the next 30 minutes, then after around the 1h20min mark the nausea became so bad that I threw up. But the toxin was already in my body, so I continued trying to get better. The nausea and dizziness made me lie down to the ground in my room, where I have an old rug. Sudden awareness kicked in and I started to feel every single mite in the air so I forced myself to get up and get some fresh air on my balcony. On my balcony there were remains of old cigarette butts from New Years Eve so when I walked out the reek of it "punched me in the gut".

I got so nauseus from the smell of it that I had to go back inside.

The rest of the trip went pleasantly. It did not remove any part of my ego, but its awareness improvement made me realise that I have to trust my senses better. I know of myself that I have a very intricate sense of smell and taste in comparison to my friends, but this just confirmed that I have to trust it even more. 

@RiseAbove I have extended experience with LSA, using the seeds in the past. Don't do that again, take out the LSA from the seeds first. There are many guides out there on how to do it. Because in the long run you can destroy your digestive system, not worth the experiences if you have to heal your organs after. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.