Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mrweasel

An offer to Leo regarding optimal health and diet

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone and Leo,

Long time lurker and watcher here.

On Leo's most recent video he hints at what he believes he needs to do to improve his health, along the lines of: stop eating the things he really likes, and start eating nasty things like vegetables and juices.

Leo I love your content and I appreciate your deep videos so much - they have really broadened my outlook on life. On a big acid trip I watched the metaphysics of Perception and got a real glimpse of the no thing / absolute infinity thing. My deep passion has been omptimizing health (and the feeling of vitality - which I now see is similar to the teotilized heart concept.) so I have spent the last 5 years obsessively researching a wide range of sources for nutrition and health. Anyway other than that I'm deep in the academia which you rightly criticise - halfway through a PhD in Quantum Computing.

My offer is to give an overview of my findings (and the sources which when used in cohort do a good job of pointing out what to believe in). I'm confident I could help accelerate your journey to improved health. Happy to share with the community too but there may be some pushback...

Anyway when I have a little more time over the week I'll start thinking how to convey it - if anyone is interested!

I also have a gem or two to share on concepts I've developed my self through some weird experiences.

Hope I don't sound like too much of an asshole - cheers and thanks for reading.

im all ears

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell