Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anton_Pierre

Enlightenment Experience

5 posts in this topic

I had a breakthrough in conciousness yesterday, where I experienced that there was no real me. 

Here are some advice and pointers, which I have personally used.

Don't go looking inside, look outside.

Look at the outside world as the only thing that is real.

Realise that your body is part of the outside world.

Firstly, see or realise the outside world is Actual.

Secondly, see the Aliveness of it (Very Important!).

You can do this by looking at objects or your hand, becoming extremely aware of them and then trying to see that they are alive.

By doing this process, the inner world collapses because there is only the outer world and so the outer world becomes Alive as your new inner world.

Are you living in a Dream or Actuality?

P.S. Leave me thoughts and feedback.

I don't see the enlightenment experience in this explanations. Those experiences about awakening are something greatly diminished by trivial "being high in the moment". 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

You are right, there is no real You. The belief in a separate entity (I) is an illusion. There is no one inside. All is One God (or Consciousness). This includes the material world and all material bodies. That is what you are, God. And God is Nothing and Everything. That is the true nature and reality of You. You are what God is. You yourself do not exist.

@Hellspeed

I don't disagree with what you're saying, however I do believe that altered states of consciousness for periods of time can bring insights of your existential Truth. 

58 minutes ago, Anton_Pierre said:

@Hellspeed

I don't disagree with what you're saying, however I do believe that altered states of consciousness for periods of time can bring insights of your existential Truth. 

Existential truths are a mindfuck. Awakening and Enlightenment is beyond all that. But hei, who am i to claim this? :) 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.