Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hellspeed

LIFECHANGING personal experience this 2019

10 posts in this topic

Hello to all of you. 

I gave it a try beginning this new year to the ketosis raw animal lifestyle

I have found by experience that the body using this diet heals magnitudes faster, something compared to when i was a child.

Also found myself that there is no bad bacteria nor virus. There is bad bacteria or virus when using too much vegetables and mostly cooked foods (vegan or animal, does not matter). The bacteria which feeds of cooked foods, the fermentation and the byproduct of that feeding leads to poison and in the worst cases a precursor of cancer. 

Cooking on vegetable oil is dangerous, animal fat is a life-changer. 

Do your research, the body is made/constructed in symbiosis more than 90% of the cells in our system is bacteria, even DNA has virus blocks in harmony etc.

So, feeding the system with salmonella, e-coli and many many other strains of bacteria will heal any part of the body if one quits cooked food. Otherwise the system becomes to propense to acidity, poison and everything else that is bad. The bacteria that feeds on raw animal and raw egg and dairy will improve greatly one's health.

Again, i speak from experience, not from science. I came to realize that science (today's Nutrition) is a made up environment for a large palette of different groups of people in society. 

On the Spiritual side of the matter: It is said by many Spiritual leaders, cults and Nutritionists that animal products should be rarely or not consumed at all. The clairvoyance and psychic abilities that i developed over the years are greatly enhanced too. And many Spiritual BS that animal products lowers the "VIBRATION", in other words they say that creates a dis-balance in the chakra system/hormonal system.

Well probably is true on a industry based cooked animal products and pasteurized milk or doped hens/eggs. 

But my experience is totally different in the matter. Is an enhanced experience (like fasting, but greatly enhanced) using raw animal products, similar to when i was a vegetarian and cooked my food and i used to fast for many days. In reality with fasting  the crude TRUTH is that the body enters ketosis and Cannibalizes itself. That is the reason people think and feel like a vibrational enhancement. But i tell you, me using raw animal products is an enhanced experience, as fasting on a vegan diet but magnitudes greater on any area of the body system. The vegans will tell us that we are not carnivore, but that is not the point. In a moth time per example i found myself having 10x more physical power and mental clarity and magnitudes more calm. The digestion is faster than fruit and greens in my experience. I could write many pages on this and the health benefits i'm experiencing this year. 

I was afraid at first, to not get parasites and BS "bad bacteria" or any disease. But practice and life beats the "movie" we created for listening more to others then our own guts and hearts. 

Vegan history:

I was a vegetarian almost a decade and 1 year exclusive raw vegan. Almost destroyed myself in the process when i now look back. 

As i understood by my own practice is that Vegetables are medicine, fruits are very good for hydration (i'd say they are the best vegetables one can eat), they are better than good water for drink. The majority of vegetables have anti-nutrients, they have vitamins and minerals but the majority cannot be digested. May 3 quarters part of what vegans eat is not digestible, and the anti-nutrient content counteracts the benefits. 

This is my own experience this year, many vegetarians and vegans maybe will be scandalized. But, in the end: Health and Lifespan beats MORALITY!!!

Do your own research, do your own experiments. Before you attack this, try it for yourself. The BS studies out there the majority of them are just that, a narrow (reductionist) based opinion of someone's else opinion or someone's else "studies" or "experiments". I think is time to take back our power and try it personally, and not let others experiences dictate our lives.

Have a great year and i wish all the best to everyone.

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

I m gonna try, thanks for the topic brother, very insightful, will dig my own researsh, I always have been eating a balanced diet with meat/fish.

at 113 page : the tao of health sex and longevity; read this chapter ( mp if you need more data )

for instance they don't condemn protein food at all. Explain some digestive mix that can cause problem, they talk aswell of the use and need for fruit vitamins in the morning. And the adaptation of 3 weeks for the body for it. ( for fruits )

I would say that a raw meat could aswell lead to dangerous problems, balance is always key, and probably how you schedules and eat your food ( apparently with this books they say fruits on a empty stomach is optimal; I did eat fruits in the morning since more than 5 months now, and it seams to be perfect on my health, no brain fog and all the rest, just my experience aswell so far ) Will add more raw eggs/meat to my diet though.

Edited by Aeris

Extract from the Tao :

Eliminating fat entirely from the diet is the ultimate folly, for fat is one of the very best sources of food energy. Fat yields three times the amount of energy as sugar and twice as much as protein, and it combusts faster and more completely than almost any other food. The key to consuming fat is to avoid incompatible combinations of foods that interfere with its digestion, such as consuming it together with concentrated proteins. When taken in correct combinations from wholesome natural sources, fat will not make you fat. Recall that Eskimos traditionally ate raw blubber and thrived on it. Sufficient supplies of fat are necessary for ‘brain power’, and Dr Watson’s extensive research has established a definite link between too little fat in the diet and chronic mental disturbance

@Aeris Indeed. There is 2 much BS in Spiritual circles that go anti-life and pure light :D 

On 3/7/2019 at 9:10 PM, Shiva said:

You are confusing Practice and Experiment with Cultism.