Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

Is someone here willing to help me to my research? Down below i will tell some infos

9 posts in this topic

Here is my research IMG_8989.PNG

i need a RRL that i could use ,give me books to be a related Lit!

if you have some infos or sharing things to me please tell me.. 

help me , i dont know where it could lead me by you guys participating to my research! 

I need an asnwer asap! So i do my work faster as i could! I really need your cooperation to my research.. 

if you have something in mind just tell me.. 

I think James Fadiman did a research article where he gave it to scientists who were having trouble solving a problem.

however,  I got some feedback; for example, your paper is about human actualization and personal growth, but you dismiss the research focusing on treating anxiety and depression. I would say that treating anxiety or depression is helping someone personally grow. 

Also remember, you want to try to be as unbiased as possible with your research, although I understand how hard that can be sometimes.

Edited by SgtPepper

19 hours ago, SgtPepper said:

I think James Fadiman did a research article where he gave it to scientists who were having trouble solving a problem.

however,  I got some feedback; for example, your paper is about human actualization and personal growth, but you dismiss the research focusing on treating anxiety and depression. I would say that treating anxiety or depression is helping someone personally grow. 

Also remember, you want to try to be as unbiased as possible with your research, although I understand how hard that can be sometimes.

I want to put my research in a different category of personal growth.. not for treating anxiety etc.. grounded in functional leveraging to new level of experience...  i am not dismissing it totally, if whatever the participant experience with that i will welcome if they say something about that... even me i dont know where their experience will go.. so i am open to that..

On 2/22/2019 at 9:49 PM, John Iverson said:

I want to put my research in a different category of personal growth.. not for treating anxiety etc.. grounded in functional leveraging to new level of experience...  i am not dismissing it totally, if whatever the participant experience with that i will welcome if they say something about that... even me i dont know where their experience will go.. so i am open to that..

I'm just saying it may be confusing to read personal growth, to me personal growth includes dealing with emotions to then move up to a new level of experience as you would put it. 

Further, you're gonna need to define what you mean by new level of experience. If you're just trying to study what psychedelics do, there's a lot of literature on it already.

like Food of the Gods by Terence McKenna.

Psychedelics medicines by Robert miller louis

the doors of perception by aldous Huxley. 

16 hours ago, SgtPepper said:

I'm just saying it may be confusing to read personal growth, to me personal growth includes dealing with emotions to then move up to a new level of experience as you would put it. 

Further, you're gonna need to define what you mean by new level of experience. If you're just trying to study what psychedelics do, there's a lot of literature on it already.

like Food of the Gods by Terence McKenna.

Psychedelics medicines by Robert miller louis

the doors of perception by aldous Huxley. 

Personal growth about human potential, my hypothesis to my research is , is LSD, Mushroom, and Nootropic drug can unlock human potential... new level of experience about human potential.. what could we experience in the unknown bout human potential taking these substances...

Well I'm not sure the extent of your assignment is, so whatever it is good luck! ;). I also liked expressing my interest in psychedelics in my research courses.

8 hours ago, SgtPepper said:

Well I'm not sure the extent of your assignment is, so whatever it is good luck! ;). I also liked expressing my interest in psychedelics in my research courses.

Hmm what do have some resources about psychedelics? LSD and Mushroom?

I'm not going to fool myself that I know what the subject is about (approximately at least), but you can check out for some concepts on an essay writing site. I've had enough assignments since my college years.

@John Iverson Did you write that just for actualized.org, or is that an actual academic research proposal, like an application for a phd or something? What will be the extent of your research?

You're clearly in the related field(s) of psychedelic research and transpersonal psychology, so for sources, you could go to google scholar and see who cites Stanislav Grof etc. Also, https://maps.org/research

Edited by Elisabeth