Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fortifyacacia3

Vulnerability

5 posts in this topic

Vulnerability is a beautiful thing. What might set a tone is an idea I had; Becoming better doesn't feel better because it means recognizing your faults more. I think a person is taken advantage of if those things pose a disadvantage to that person. I feel like from a spiritual perspective vulnerability could be nearly always positive, but my arational world tells me that is not fully the case. We could rationally think of this in many of ways. Yes, you don't want vulnerability to death etc. To what means does recontextualizing begin to get in the way of inquiry? 

1 minute ago, fortifyacacia3 said:

To what means does recontextualizing begin to get in the way of inquiry?

who
are
you?

unborn Truth

@ajasatya Wow, perfect thing to surface. In the back of my mind I knew I was asking the deepest question in a certain form. Kind of like asking how do you do ego work. I think I'm trying to make something practical in different ways than it should be. Nonetheless there is use in contemplating vulnerability

@fortifyacacia3 where do you feel resistance in the body? watch, breathe and relax

or is it just imaginary?

don't get too lost in thoughts and language. spirituality is very different from philosophy. cut the fat, make it clean, short and simple.

true contemplation is finding your way through language to reach beyond language.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

I really did need to hear that. Thank you.  

It is very different. often I like to see my interests towards learning very similar with my spirituality. I guess one comes from love and one is love.