Benoit Jazy

Are you one of Teotl’s self-deceptions?

4 posts in this topic

I am starting to realize what Teotl is... but there is still the final leap I can’t take. Are you all, and this forum, a temporary appearance in Teotl (in “me”, so to speak, the I am, beingness)?

That means that Teotl is taking the form of Leo to point to Teotl what it is... 

But is there a possibility that Teotl somewhere outside of my conscious experience take the form of Leo shooting the video? Or this is a delusion of my own mind (imagination, I have no direct experience of this)? I am really stuck on this.  of course Leo could say that he was aware that he shoot the video, but isn’t that Teotl tricking himself again?

Is that what it means when Leo says that reality is total? What I see is what there is. No more no less. Direct experience. Being. 

Or are there other POV that I’m not aware of? To take the video game analogy, are other characters having their own stories behind the scenes...

I hope this makes sense...

I am not sure if these are different POVs than you are saying. Here are two:

Apophatic traditions claim that whatever we can say about God, God is more dissimilar than similar to that. For example:

‘If God is like a caring father, then God is more unlike a caring father than like a caring father;’

‘God is more unlike a Creator than like a Creator;’ 

‘God is infinite.'

Cataphatic perspectives make affirmations like:

‘The heavens proclaim the glory of God;’ 

‘God is the ever-more generous giver of existence;’

‘God is the trusting recipient and appreciative giver of life;’ 

‘God is the passive receiver of being;’

‘I love, respect, and honour other people because they are different than me. I am conscious of Truth.’

Maybe Teotl pointed to itself saying, 'God is both immanent and transcendent.' 

@Benoit Jazy this is how mysterious and powerful existence is. are you aware of how much power it takes to truly deceive oneself?

both of your possibilities are correct. they are both valid perspectives.

how would it be to drop both of them, though? would you allow yourself to do that for 10~20 seconds?

unborn Truth