Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Markus

Your Judgements Are Bullshit - A Radically Different Approach To Morality

4 posts in this topic

The Topic

How a high level of moral development functions without clear rules and judgements ("Thou shalt/shalt not"). 
What I want to know

Why and how having moral values and making moral judgements limits one's Self-Actualizing. What is the alternative to making moral judgements? How can one live without them?

Why this tideo?

You have previously mentioned how having rules actually belongs to a low level of moral development, and that with enough awareness morality becomes effortless, or something along the lines of that. I think it's important to share this view with the world as pretty much nobody could comprehend such possibility and is therefore stuck in moralizing and judging. Moral judgements are some of the most prevalent and toxic ones people make. An insight into how there's a radically different approach one could take would be a tremendously important one, up there with the insight of no free will or how much one lies.

@Praw I've seen both videos at least once and as far as I can recall it didn't cover what I want to know in this thread sufficiently. I might rewatch them at some point to make sure.

Yes, morality warrants a specific discussion. Good idea!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.