non_nothing

Share any interesting cult, religion, mystics, epic, tale etc.for my next Game's lore

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

I decided to build a RPG game based on spirituality. So I am seeking out some interesting cults or epics that I can create a lore around and create spells, characters, items etc. around on that. Better if it has a book or something that I can get into details.

Thanks

christianity is by far my favourite religion. I was raised christian and i had to break free from the ideology of it all...but now that i understand what it means, im going back to church and everything haha. Its strange how people can be 100% correct and accurate with truth, and yet be 100% wrong at the same time. jehova's witnesses are also a good one, i was taught that they were heretics haha. they believe "as god is, man can become and as man is God once was" which is of course completely correct. Then you have Mormons, those guys like fluffy undergarments

Edited by Aaron p

1 hour ago, Aaron p said:

christianity is by far my favourite religion. I was raised christian and i had to break free from the ideology of it all...but now that i understand what it means, im going back to church and everything haha. Its strange how people can be 100% correct and accurate with truth, and yet be 100% wrong at the same time. jehova's witnesses are also a good one, i was taught that they were heretics haha. they believe "as god is, man can become and as man is God once was" which is of course completely correct. Then you have Mormons, those guys like fluffy undergarments

thanks for your share. though i need more unusual ones. kind of wicca and satan stuff maybe

Mahabharat story would blow your fucin head off.

So much occult storries, so much magic and mystism. so many characters that have super occult powers. 

Just see this one short story about an archer from Mahabharat story. I guarentee you'll be having orgams. AMAZING STORY. An

And it's just a tiny drop of Mahabharat. There's so much Mystical stuff and curses, black magic and Gods and spirits and disembodied beings, saint, sages, yogis, shiddhas, occult masters, beings that trancsended all the pshycial limitations and aliens everything you will cry. 

Edited by Salvijus

This is a nice 2min story about a sage who transcended all qualities. 

Mind blowing aswell