Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gabriel Thu

Manipulated...I feel lost and traumatized.

7 posts in this topic

How to forgive those who have deceived and manipulated you, while toying with your emotions for months? How do you forgive those who pushed you down? How to forget and overcome the traumatic experience of getting back-stabbed, while your trust and respect being crushed by betrayal? How can one actually forgive people who framed you, and blamed you for almost everything? Lastly, how to stop being a victim(easier said than done) and move on, without feelings of hatred and resentment?

PS. Pls be kind. I am anti-social. So, I kinda don't know how to write stuff like this exactly.

Edited by Gabriel Thu

@Gabriel Thu You were manipulated so that you could learn something important about yourself and others.

Consider for a moment that the other person is suffering more than you, and doesn't know any better.

Also, consider that maybe this was meant to happen to you for some reason... a reason you have yet to uncover.

What part of you was wounded? 

Journal about these things :x

TOO MUCH LIFE LESSONS LEARNTxD. Thank you, bro. Good to feel that someone cares haha. 

JOURNALING:.... Which part of me is wounded? ... 2 things: My mind and my social status. From love,sympathy,compassion... to respect,admiration and trust, everything got exploited and played. This is not the first time, but a huge one. Those specific people ... I respected/admired them, even more than my parents. And that particular girl, I thought everything is true, so I let myself overwhelmed with all sorts of emotions, even though I suspected a great deal. I even told them I have trust issues and not to manipulate me. In the end, only to realize, everything was a trap to humiliate me on public. I mean if they want something from me, they should have negotiated with me. They should have talked to me first. But without warnings and explanations, they deceived the crap out of me..(SHOULD I REALLY WRITE DOWN THE DETAILS?)

So with everything combined...I got traumatized.(getting back-stabbed is the worst)

Maybe I missed something, but I don't feel like I did anything wrong. I was just staying by myself. All I ever did was mentioned them a couple of times. Maybe I am unaware, but I don't feel like I did anything wrong to them.....( No matter the case, they really should have demanded their request first.)

Now I am dying to move on, but I can't. EVERYTHING IS TOO ONE-SIDED, with too much falsehood. I am getting framed, and I don't want dark history in my life bro.

(( Moreover, if they won't tell my faults directly to me, I wouldn't know. Subliminal messages would not work here! ))

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

As for the social status, I got  angry and frustrated at their silence, so basically I wrote down vulgar words and curses publicly. Because I unleashed quite a lot of negative emotions, I now think people view me as trash(Not that I care too much about social status but status = opportunity, right) 

SO THIS IS BASICALLY A SUMMARY..............

Btw, Gabriel Cthoo is my account (In case y'all might know)

Edited by Gabriel Thu

I'm sorry you are suffering. You will never be able to change the way others behave. Is it possible to just let go of these past situations, don't worry about what you think others think of you? Start this day as a new day without the baggage of the past situations. If you have trouble doing this you might try something like "The Sedona Method". It is a great tool for releasing emotional baggage.

Thank you for your advice, Pointessa. I will research "The Sedona Method".

Indeed, I care too much about what other people think of me. I must admit I want people to have a good image of me, in their mind. Without it, I would have stopped resisting/fighting and moved on a long time ago. 

On 2/12/2019 at 7:56 AM, Gabriel Thu said:

Thank you for your advice, Pointessa. I will research "The Sedona Method".

Indeed, I care too much about what other people think of me. I must admit I want people to have a good image of me, in their mind. Without it, I would have stopped resisting/fighting and moved on a long time ago. 

Gabriel, try to remember that most people are concerned primarily with themselves. In actuality they spend very little time thinking about you or anyone else. On the other hand, you are always with yourself.  Letting go of the need to control others opinion of you will be of great benefit.

Same thing happened with me , I also loved and respected them ( somewhere deep down I still do) .and it all started Seven , eight years back , initially I could not recognise their behaviour (I think because of so much trust or love) but they(uncle & aunt)  used to put me down. even in front of their children they say anything to us. I used to feel bad and get disturbed by this. But now whenever they say anything bad I answer them... answer in a gracefully manner , I clear the thing by repeating it but in my words . And believe me it doesn't make my image down.we should be clear and make other clear about others if this is affecting us.