Joshuas

i could use some help getting started

4 posts in this topic

Is there anyone here who went from 'having not much going' to having become decent at pickup/getting dates/dating?  

I could use some help because i just don't know how to make a good start. I see advice like 'if you go out and practice game 2 times a week you'll solve the problem in some months'. But the thing is... how the hell do i do that?

I'm not interested in going out to clubs, because the clubs in my town are not great, there is literally no option for conversation, it's just people getting drunk (if all clubs are like that, how do you do pick up in such a place?) I would like to learn to get a conversation with a girl in a book store or a coffee place and perhaps that is where i could use some advice. How do i learn to do that? The town i live in is quite small, there isn't much good places to practice pick up, but if i where to force myself i could pick up some conversations. 

How was the beginning phase for you? how was it going through it? I really want to commit to learning dating, but i just feel like i have no way to take action. So i could use someone to burst that bubble and tell me about their journey.

Edited by Joshuas

Would you be open to working on this more indirectly?

Like how about getting into a hobby that gets you meeting people like taking dance classes or getting into drama and learning acting or theatre.

Maybe learning an instrument or singing and getting together with others to make music.

Start doing social activities you are actually into that get you running into other people and you practice chatting about that activity.

Anything social really gets you practicing.

Start getting a life purpose down and serving others with it, youll be happy about doing something your passionate about, you will be helping others, and you will meet people!

For me its been a journey of working on everything else in my life so I feel good and confident about myself and then just trying to be honest and direct with people you are attracted to without being over bearing or needy.  Just being fun, friendly, and happy about life will get you laid eventually if you are running into new people on a regular basis.

There are no techneques to talk to people. You simply do it. And if you fail, then that means your consciousness level is not high enough.

You don't use techneques when you speak with people, you use consciousness.

Edited by Salvijus

Read dating relationships books and practice what they say its not different from any other skill...and there are tons of girls on the streets if you didnt notice :)

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.