reves

Trip Report - 17 grams of Atlantis Truffles

4 posts in this topic

The Trip

This is my second trip with Atlantis Truffles, just for the record I am a male, 183 cm and 87 kg. I made some preparations, around 8:40 am I ate an apple and 17 grams of Atlantis Truffles, then made 30 minutes of concentration exercises, followed up by 30 minutes of meditation.

I started to feel the effects at the end of the meditation, so I lied down. The visual effects came shortly there after and I could see some patters on the walls that would constantly change and move. I also got some nausea effects. I could also feel a peaceful meditative state and found so comfortable to be there, just laying there on a mat, so I stayed like that for a while, I would open and close the eyes for periods of time, and felt very present the whole time. It was as I could feel how my awareness was expanding.

After the effects got stronger I could also feel a bit sleepy and for moments I could also feel a lot of discomfort in the stomach, which would suddenly go away as they came. I perceived that the trip was coming in waves and for moments I got lost on it.

I could feel as if I got access to some sort of higher order consciousness and that I could go back and forth to the "normal" egoic state that I am familiar with. I also could feel deeply connected with everything and everyone, and felt as I could understand everything and that all was just fine.

I then sat down on a chair I started to look at my hand to ground myself on actuality and then I suddenly started to laugh like crazy for no reason, and then I cried also for no apparent reason. It was as if I could connect deeper with my feelings and they where just out of control at the same time.

I was really enjoying the trip, and I could also notice how it can suddenly turn into a nightmare. For a moment between these waves of the mushrooms I had a glimpse on a pile of paper that I have not processed and suddenly felt a lot of anxiety, but luckily I managed to tranquilize shortly there after.

It was so fascinating to just be there in the moment doing nothing, and being able to perceive everything so clearly. I alternated positions on the mat and the chair for about 3 or 4 hours, trying to keep the body in open positions as Leo shows in the Shamanic Breathing video or Martin B. Wall suggest in his book. I changed positions from time to time because I have some low-back problems and I started to feel some pain in that area if I stayed to long in the same position, the discomfort in the stomach also made me sit from time to time.

I also realized how marvelous my body is, and stared to myself in a mirror when I made some pauses to go to the toilet. And then I had the realization that time does not exist and there is just now, the present moment. I also felt very grateful for what I am and for what I was being able to experience at the moment, I am and just felt like being grateful and say thanks to everything and everyone.

This time I did not cleaned my apartment before the session, as I clean it regularly at least once a week and I wanted to start early, so for a moment I was lying on the stomach and collected some dust on the fingers from the contact with the floor, and I stared at it without labeling as something negative. I just found everything so amazing and fascinating as it was.

During a trip to the kitchen I took some bananas and later an apple and stared at them as if it where the first time I would see such fruits, completely lost in the experience. I could also realize how I could concentrate my whole being on the experience of touching and moving the fruits to perceive its textures with the hands and look at their vivid colors.

I then started staring outside the windows fascinated by the smoke that was coming out of different chimneys on some houses and seeing how the present moment was unfolding so majestically and also realizing that I am that everything.

Around 15:00 I could still feel some effects but the trip became more introspective, and could also realize my ego was back.

Reflections

This time my girlfriend was at home, I first asked her if she would like to go somewhere else so I would not get distracted by interacting with her, but at the end she stayed at home. I could feel I got a little distracted by some noises she was doing, which took me out of the trance of the trip, and felt how my ego regained control very easily.

I interacted with her from time to time when I made a pause to go out of the room I was, I tried to tell what I was experiencing but at the beginning it was really hard for me to articulate correct sentences.
Later we ate something together and I could tell her my experience and I think she can understand me better now and why I was asking her no to be around during the trip.

Anyway, how do you guys deal with these situations? I would not like to go somewhere else just to use psychedelics, or send my girlfriend out every time I do it.

I also took a couple of days off the work to integrate better the experience. I found it really good because the next days I could realize more clearly some stuff I told you here that I could not understand during the trip.

I also feel as my awareness expanded, as if some of that stayed in me. I feel more peaceful and grounded. I also find fascinating that some days ago I got overwhelmed by a negative experience and I could cry out my feelings. It was a long time ago that I could do this so easily and I find great that I am able to connect again more with my body and the emotions I feel. The next days I also have been able to meditate and do Kriya Yoga easier and for longer periods of time. I also realized that I should slow-down and that most of the time I am doing meaningless stuff. This experienced has really motivated and encouraged me to dedicate myself more to the exercises and continue through the path to seek the Truth.

Questions

I wounder if by using a purer synthetic chemical version of psilocin like 4-HO-DMT or 4-AcO-DMT the nausea effects would be lower or go away? Or will it be just about the same because it is something inherent of psilocin?

Thanks a lot for reading and for your comments!

Edited by reves

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

Sounds like an awesome trip dude, really positive. You're now more in touch with your emotions and you've developed more body awareness, fantastic. You gotta love these psychedelics. 

As for the issue with your girlfriend being around, I can imagine this would be a distraction. I waited until mine was away on Christmas Eve and did the trip then. Leo has also suggested renting out a cheap motel (or expensive if you can afford it!) and tripping there so you can control your environment more. Another idea would be to just stay up all night and trip so your girlfriend will be asleep. Of course you'll get tired, so you might want to change your sleep pattern a bit before you do it, so it's more normal. Again, congrats on this amazing experience and thanks for sharing here :) 

@Wisebaxter hi there, thanks for reading! Yes I am really enjoying psychedelics, at least the Atlantis truffles. I guess I will try the hotel route, as I want to do every two weeks or at least once a month. Let's see how it goes, I am planning to try 1P-LSD.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

@reves Fortnightly trips, awesome dude. I admire your dedication to this work. I'm gearing up for my next one too. I dropped 150ug of LSD for my first trip two months ago and it was out of this world. Next time I'm upping to 200ug and hoping for ego death. Eventually it's 5-MeO, all the way baby :) Some mushrooms are on the menu too, although they sound pretty intense so I'm a bit nervous lol. I don't know anything about 1P-LSD so I'll read up on it. Can't wait to read your next report! 

Also, in terms if the sickness you felt, Leo says you can buy mushrooms in a liquid form and this eliminates the sickness. 

Edited by Wisebaxter