yeah why does he allow suffering

2 minutes ago, Freakrik said:

yeah why does he allow suffering

Why does 'he' allow everything?

4 minutes ago, tedens said:

Why does 'he' allow everything?

and who is he?

Edited by now is forever
i mean why is he rather an it than a she?

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

and who is he?

Yes....do You see this...?

Only with Your internal expierience You can progressing. 

If God is omniscient, then how can God (us as manifestations) not be aware of itself to begin with? o.O

And if this, God being unaware of itself, is the case, wouldn't that mean that God isn't omniscient?

2 hours ago, now is forever said:

who knows if it’s god or the devil who doesn’t like laziness! or do you think in the garden of eden there was no laziness? if so hammoks would not exist! what is laziness anyway? would there even be laziness without obligation/duty vs regeneration/consolidation/transformation or selfresponsibility?

Existence is a an opportunity, a gift. Apart from all the other things/objects/beings in the universe which have a constant connection to God, constant God being-ness but no self-awareness, man acquired something that gave him the ability, the contrast, to  separate him from God, and thus to realized the existence of God.

The bible describes it as adam and eve eating the apple (not much to understand there...). It is given as the worst thing possible and as a downfall. Greek mythology describe it as Prometheus stealing the fire from gods and giving it to humans (Prometheus' fire is not the fire we light to roast meat or warm up, it is an allegory for the kindle that sparked the first man to be aware of himself, as gods do). The second myth is more on point than adam and eve. The fact that Prometheus stole the fire from the Gods shows the significance of being self aware. Being self aware is a God-level property. The downside is that if it is not cultivated it brings ultimate suffering.

At the moment, as a humanity we are in a very early stage of development with 99% of egos underdevelopment hence the mess and suffering we are experiencing (fact is that not even the existence of the false ego is not yet realized by most humans).

Living a life like Adam and Eve directly as part of God is not better than being separate of Him and earn your way up to reach him again. It looks better because it doesn't contain suffering, but then you are missing the best part.  We humans have been given the ultimate gift of the stages: separation from God, realization of God, consciousness expansion to become God again. 

Suffering is part of the game.  From God's perspective, suffering is a work of his art, as everything else.  He gives us the hammer but we prefer to hit the nail with our palms. It is true that most of the people do not even know that there is a hammer, but that is not God's fault. In some millennia  humankind may reach a point of collective consciousness that everything will be in harmony and only healthy egos or a majority of people of no ego will exist, and in their history books they will have stories about us in the 20th century being asleep, having wars, killing each other and suffering, as we do now for the middle ages period in Europe. 

P.S. The myth also says that Prometheus was punished by the Gods. Some say that they punished him because that wasn't supposed to happen as humans were not yet ready to receive it. 

Edited by Kensho

13 hours ago, Ecocotton said:

@Leo Gura I am thankful for all Your videos. I have two questions that have come up while watching your videos. 

Can you expand a little more about what you mean that every moment is eternal. Is every moment like frozen in time and our awareness is going from snapshot to snapshot? 

The easiest way to realize this is to stay awake one night. watch the sun set, do something in the night and then watch the sun rise. You start to realize that concepts like days are just an illusion. Existence exists now, the phenomena within it are just changing. When you go to sleep you don't wake up in tomorrow you wake up in now. There is no other place other than now. Tomorrow, next week, 5 hours from now... they are all imaginary places

We all are loved by God.
If we become capable to love all, we embody God, and therefore God becomes alive through us.
The ego is still not God - but to reach to become God, you need a huge ego, just pointing to the right direction.
(this is a kabbalistic interpretation, not my own)

1 hour ago, Metatron said:

We all are loved by God.
If we become capable to love all, we embody God, and therefore God becomes alive through us.
The ego is still not God - but to reach to become God, you need a huge ego, just pointing to the right direction.
(this is a kabbalistic interpretation, not my own)

yes basically one that includes everything ;)

but it‘s difficult to swallow it all up, without discernment and digestion. just a reminder. hehe - i‘m not there yet.

Edited by now is forever

What are the mechanics behind the feeling of longing/separation?

The universal shouldn't feel separated because it knows all and the restricted was "created" to be unaware of all, so it also shouldn't feel separated.

EGO stands behind all emotions.  Where does ego come from? It's derivative of evolution.

Is god similar to a neural network?

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

On 2019-02-04 at 8:13 AM, nado said:

Does the world we know as humans have any value to God other than entertainment?

Is the only purpose of a human for God to have an experience, just as the only purpose of a hamburger is for a human to have a savory experience?

If this is the case, I believe this is as much as can be said intellectually, after that the only thing left is to "do the work" to "prove" it.

2 hours ago, nado said:

Is the only purpose of a human for God to have an experience, just as the only purpose of a hamburger is for a human to have a savory experience?

If this is the case, I believe this is as much as can be said intellectually, after that the only thing left is to "do the work" to "prove" it.

is god a quarterpounder with cheese ??

or a falafel magali with peanut ? sauce? 

or could we say you are what you eat and so is god?

Edited by now is forever

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

is god a quarterpounder with cheese ??

or a falafel magali with peanut ? sauce? 

@now is forever God can be whatever he wants as long as I'm not a Brussels sprout! :P

@Leo Gura I just saw the FAQ video got published and I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks!