Gog

A Request

4 posts in this topic

So Leo's videos are great, I like the forum, and I'm sure Leo wants to expand into UK markets, but I'm thinking I need to find somewhere closer to home to journal my progress.

Can anyone recommend a good UK self-development forum?

Thanks

Don’t believe what you think?. If you actually expect to get better results from escaping to another forum (that’s still located on the internet anyway, just like anything else that’s non-locally accessible) then you’re just full of shit. 

...as we all are to varying degrees, but please, become aware of how you’re kidding yourself.

Edited by DocHoliday
Reason for edit: typos and stuff

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

I don't understand what you're asking. Any forum you're going to find is on the internet, and is therefore non-local and accessible by anyone. This very forum is based in the US, but I get the impression that most of the people here are outside the US... It's truly a global community here. Good luck finding anything even in the same ballpark. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

Sure, I'm aware that cosmopolitan society needs to keep global stability, why not huh, but I don't understand what's wrong with Black Orpheus from your perspective, sorry xx