Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jordan94

Safe place in Asia to try pseychedelics

5 posts in this topic

So i'm living mainly in Asia (I work online so I always move), and here it's not as open as in the west for drugs (more for prostitution though), as an extreme example if you sell drugs even just weed in the philipinnes you would get ... death penalty xD

I really want to try psychedelics but i've always been scared/careful to do it here, I don't want to risk (even if it's a realtively small chance) a huge fine or maybe even few years of prison for that

So do you guys know a country/city/place around Asia were it would be relatively safe to get and try psychedelics ?

Thanks, yea i'm thinking as well that really better be safe than sorry in that case

I was in thailand just before actually and close to Pai, I knew people take mushrooms a lot there, but still is it low to 0 risks to get caught by police and in big troubles ? They just let it happen there or still have to be extra careful ?

3 hours ago, Jordan94 said:

Thanks, yea i'm thinking as well that really better be safe than sorry in that case

I was in thailand just before actually and close to Pai, I knew people take mushrooms a lot there, but still is it low to 0 risks to get caught by police and in big troubles ? They just let it happen there or still have to be extra careful ?

Its your best bet. Its not 100% safe... Otherwise truffles in Amsterdam is the only 100% legal option.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Yea I was thinking obviously about Amsterdam

Would you say that Pai is as safe as an option as doing it in Europe/Australia/Us for example ? In terms of Police