Sucuk Ekmek

about Neo spiritualism

4 posts in this topic

Greetings,

Lately I'm down to study neo spiritualism, and I could use some help. I have some general knowledge about it, but it is not enough..

There is a specific book that I want to study on which is written by Bedri Ruhselman - "in the divine order and the universe" 

But I am afraid my readings will be biased for many reasons and I know there are significant difference between east spiritualism and neo spiritualism, therefore both are nondualistic. Going back to my bias, I am hundred percent sure about that I will benefit from this study, which is kinda weird, because it is like stereotype 'greenish' atheist trying to get knowledge through a blue process. By the way I am not atheist or religious person.This is really hard for me to express with words. I just want to observe and fit the pieces if I can by any means. I feel kind of confused, I appreciate any kind of help or suggestion.

If you're serious about spirituality, read the top rated spirituality books from my book list.

That's all you need. And then PRACTICE!

Be careful with this idea of "studying" spirituality. Spirituality is not meant to be studied, it's meant to be lived. The ego-mind loves to study stuff without actually changing itself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

i reccomend you start with the one at the top under meditation and yoga techs categorie on his list, get the 2nd edition. 

On 31.01.2019 at 10:56 PM, Cocolove said:

i reccomend you start with the one at the top under meditation and yoga techs categorie on his list, get the 2nd edition. 

Kindly

On 31.01.2019 at 10:56 PM, Cocolove said:

I will take your advice, lately I have been thinking to interfere with yoga, just to enrich my meditation periods. Also I'm losing my focus, or the amount of focus I need is increasing who knows.