Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kev014

How to transcend Financial Stress?

5 posts in this topic

Aside from merely achieving a higher income and a greater degree of financial stability, what are some practical ways that one can reduce any fears/stresses around money? I understand that having more money will never fully solve this issue. Right now my thoughts are using affirmations, using grounding exercises/bioenergetics and visualization. Any other techniques would be greatly appreciated!

Have you completed Leo's worksheet on Money Psychology? That worksheet is helpful and practical in understanding any neurosis you may have around money.

He attaches it in the description of this video:

There are of course several books you can read on the subject as well. A lot of them mix the psychology aspect with investment and business tips to go with it though, which you may or may not be looking for.

Other than that, I personally find simply making detailed financial plans are very helpful. The more clarity you have over your financial situation (your earnings and your spending, as well as accounting for any potential financial setbacks), the more control you will feel over the situation.

1. Assume the worst case scenario as a thought experiment

2. Fully accept this fact. Imagine this is going to happen

3. Figure out how are you going to pull yourself out of this situation

4. Now you should feel certrainty about your financial situation cause you have the worst case scenario under control

5. Repeat when anxious

@kev014 Listen to Abraham Hicks. Or, of course, don’t. Money, like you and all things, is consciousness. It’s your vibration about topics which “matters”.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Thank you all for the responses! @Nahm I've listened to him some but its been a while, guess its time to listen to 'Ask and It Is Given' again! Thanks for the suggestion.