theking00

confidence

2 posts in this topic

Well there are many ways, I'll give you one tip that was helpful for me.  I taped up  a piece of loose leaf paper to my bedroom door with literally just three sentences on what I'm about as a reminder so every time I leave for work or go to the bathroom, I'm reminded what my purpose is and what  I'm about.  Maybe you could do the same on your door and have something along the lines of these which I just looked up on a site.

I deserve to be happy and successful

I have the power to change myself

I can forgive and understand others and their motives

I can make my own choices and decisions

I am free to choose to live as I wish and to give priority to my desires

I can choose happiness whenever I wish no matter what my circumstances

I am flexible and open to change in every aspect of my life

I act with confidence having a general plan and accept plans are open to alteration

It is enough to have done my best

I deserve to be loved

Anyways pick and choose, there are other things you could be doing but that's my small tip.  Find a way to remind yourself throughout the day who you are or who you want to be, hope that helps, self esteem is so important and sexy (to me) so rock it, I think you're a pretty cool dude (or God D:)

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows