Sahil Pandit

Fitness and the Survival Paradigm

10 posts in this topic

This year, i am going to challenge my comfort zone when it comes to training (Running, biking, working out)

I've decided to run more often in the rain, as well as run early in the morning. 

It feels amazing to wake up early and run first thing, especially if you have some friends to run with.

This is really helping me develop mental toughness and I am able to dive into pain and explore it much more openly than in the past.

I used to have a harsh inner voice when working out, but now, i am turning into an explorer, an explorer of physical pain B|

I mean, how else will you get the results? 

1 minute ago, Sahil Pandit said:

@zambize I want to feel in my prime.

I ran a 4:41 mile when i was a junior in high school but ended up breaking my elbow training my senior year.

R e D e m P t i O n T i M e 

You're a nut, don't ignore nutrition through all of this, although I wouldn't be surprised if you had already thought that out or are eating healthy

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

5 minutes ago, Sahil Pandit said:

@zambize Haha thanks for looking out my dude..

My nutrition is pretty solid. 

Meditation really helped me get my diet on point.

You can't have a good meditation routine while eating junk all the time.

Although i would like to move toward a more sattvic lifestyle.

Yeah they really help each other, positive feedback loops are so nice.  Improving one area of your life definitely makes me want to improve other areas of my life

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

Good luck in your increased intensity. Determination!

I know you don't need me telling you this since you're a coach and all, but don't forget to balance the intensity with rest, that's where the adaptation happens.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.