astrokeen

Micro-dosing - have you tried it?

3 posts in this topic

Has anyone tried micro-dosing on LSD? Did it make you more productive or better focused?

I have been using it for about 3 weeks and feel that any positive effects could be entirely placebo type. I expect to be better focused and therefore I am. Which incidentally, is as good a reason as any to use it.

It is supposed to be taken to a sub-perceptual level - you should feel better but not in any trippy way. One needs to experiment to find the right dose. This is what I would like to hear about.

Edited by astrokeen

Microdosing boosts my creativity and ability to connect the dots in the big picture. I haven’t noticed any increase in focus.

If you are questioning wether effects are due to placebo or microdose effects, then take a mini dose just above threshold so the effects are unquestionable. 

I took just a quarter tab and went to work just to kind of see, I felt too tweeky even off just that.  It certainly works, and you can rattle off insights or just work on letting go and working through emotions, whatever you feel like you need.  I would highly recommend trying it though, acid is such a life safer, im excited for society opening up to it 

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows