kieranperez

I'm Just a Very Articulate Moron (Read to Understand)

3 posts in this topic

I had a thought recently, I was remembering one of my earliest memories that I can really conjure and I was probably about 2 or 3 years old and then I had the thought "what is really the difference between then and now in terms of my understanding? Do I really know SO MUCH more than I did then?" In a matter of seconds I really felt down to home that I really am not that much smarter or more intelligent than that of a 2 or 3 year old in terms of my understanding of existence, who I am, or anything really. If anything, I was better at learning back when I was 2 years old if I'm being honest. I'll that I am as a ego which is what I've operated under the assumption as is just accumulation and collection of answers, rationalizations, beliefs, assumptions, conditioned patterns programming, and projections.

I challenge you to look back as far back as you can and really wonder... do you really understand more in terms of your everyday understanding of existence and what's true when you were like 2 or 3 years old? Or is what you have a juicy familiar web that all interconnects into something very cohesive which brings a sense of "ah! This all adds up and makes sense!" How much more do you really understand of existence and life and what anything is in your moment to moment conscious awareness than you did when your sense of self was first forming?

22 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

I challenge you to look back as far back as you can and really wonder... do you really understand more in terms of your everyday understanding of existence and what's true when you were like 2 or 3 years old? Or is what you have a juicy familiar web that all interconnects into something very cohesive which brings a sense of "ah! This all adds up and makes sense!" How much more do you really understand of existence and life and what anything is in your moment to moment conscious awareness than you did when your sense of self was first forming?

I do not remember the moment when the sense of self first arose. But as far as the understanding is concerned you have asked for I've come across many narratives about 'existence and life' so far and investigated into some of them and I understand now that it's all about narratives only. And this understanding is liberating, especially if it is integrated in daily life.

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.