Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tony 845

Anyone ever feel Kundalini while they are sleeping?

4 posts in this topic

It was very strange, I was in a 1/2 dream/ 1/2 still awake stage & I could feel it pulsating through me...I was doing about an hour worth of self inquiry before I tried to sleep, maybe it stirred the pot some..

Edited by Tony 845

Kundalini is the life force. One shakes or has involuntary movements because of resistance and the completion of the re-routing of the system. Once the resistance is solved will lead to a state similar when we where growing as children. A constant flow of bursts of energy.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Ur retaining some sort of awareness during sleep. Can happen in various ways. Not a big deal. Means nothing. Ain’t nothing special. Kind of cool doe haha

This happens to me from time to time. I'll be laying in bed and I can feel kundalini energy moving up my spine and close to my neck. Sometimes, it is so powerful that it causes me to arch my back uncontrollably.

I find that it's best to let it be, let it run it's course and eventually it will settle down. The more you try to control or resist it, the more you will struggle.