Robi Steel

Is it still organic though?

5 posts in this topic

Hey bois and girls,

Id say Ive had my beginners list of metaphysical insights and many spiritual teachings resonate well with me and I get connect to them with ease,but theres something that kinda breaks my head. Even though I should probably do more practices at this point and stop getting lost in theoretical wish-wash, Im still interested in what you guys have to say to this question. 

So we all know that reality is one big whole and that it created itself. An arrange of patterns that interact with itself and is not limited in what it can be. An infinite and at the same time insignificant play that goes and is. 

But like, so many cells, mechanisms, chemical reactions and interactions that work so smoothly and seem to make so much sense and are perfectly self-sufficient. I get that this couldnt have started on its own. But was is it really all completely set up and planned infinitely into the future? Or is this interaction of consciousness organic? Like, is it actually interacting or did infinite intelligence make it so that it seems that way? Did infinite intelligence create the appearance of interaction or is the cell interacting with each other and that is the infinite intelligence of it? Did infinite intelligence think up a brain to make an illusion appear more realistic or is the brain actually doing something?

You know what Im trying to say?

Cheers

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

23 hours ago, Robi Steel said:

Or is this interaction of consciousness organic?

conciousness doesn't interact. it's beyond your body and mind. so we get nothing out of asking the question if it is organic. 

all completely set up and planned infinitely into the future?

there is no future. there is just the present moment in wich all of infinity exists. therefore nothing was ever set up or planned.

Did infinite intelligence create the appearance of interaction or is the cell interacting with each other and that is the infinite intelligence of it?

your mind creates the appearance of interaction. the cell is not separate from any other cell. 

You know what Im trying to say?

maybe not

but keep doing the actual work

Organic/inorganic is a duality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What they're trying to say is that you're trying to understand reality, which is absolute, by asking relative questions. Absolute reality is not organic or inorganic because these are distinctions and absolute reality is beyond distinctions (why is that?)

Thanks guys, gonna try to  absorb this

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi