likhil

Is Anyone Enlightened Here

28 posts in this topic

I don't know myself. Helpme.

I maybe bad,egoistic,wrong but I need help.

I don't know what is real.

Help

@likhil You should doing proper spiritual work. You are not doing this.

Meditation, pranayamas will be good for you.

Common mate, all this knowledge is coming from your own country...

Where are you from anyway in India?

Edited by Henri

Chhattisgarh.

I do so much meditation that my mother thinks that I am lazy.

She thinks I am wasting my life.

And so do I.

I can't do meditation all the time. Therefore I pretend to be sleeping most of the day while I do meditation.

Sometimes (in reality most of the time) I get fall asleep and this is such a waste of time.

Is there any way to that I can do meditation and no one notices without pretending sleeping.

33 minutes ago, likhil said:

Is there any way to that I can do meditation and no one notices without pretending sleeping.

First of all, when you live in an environment where people dismiss your spiritual (and even mundane) development, your chances for progress are next to nil.

You can't rise bigger when you are continuously in a hiding mode. You need to work on your integrity: owning your path, your truth and freedom of choice.

You will need to talk to your mother why you feel that what you're doing is important for you.

Maybe she means you're supposed to do something significant from her point of view. Maybe there are certain familiar obligations waiting for you and you don't want to stand up to them. Try to resolve those issues. Otherwise your progress will always be in danger.

Regarding the other isse. You say you're meditating so much without progress. Yes, one part of the problem is what I wrote above.

But please tell me, 

1. which meditation practice are you using most of the time?
  2. how long do you meditate (since when)?
  3. was there a time when you were happy with your meditation and your progress?
  4. when was that?

Kind regards, 
Chris

Edited by Isle of View

26 minutes ago, Socrates said:

I dont tbink your mother dismissing you. That is a projection of the person saying this. Assumption and surmising about their own impulses and character structure. If you spot it, you got it!

No one said bis mother is dismissing him. Read carefully. 

@likhil himself said this:

1 hour ago, likhil said:

and this:

1 hour ago, likhil said:

And that's where my propositions have been based on.

Please stop to continously malign my well ment contribution. It's getting ridiculous by the day. And with this behavious you're creating an atmosphere where it becomes a pain in the ass to reach out to others and have some constructive communication.

2 threads have been closed because of your inability to control your urge to attack others (for no obvious reason). Within the last 3 days.
Please stop. 

Kind regards,
Chris 

Edited by Isle of View

5 minutes ago, Isle of View said:

First of all, when you live in an environment where people dismiss your spiritual (and even mundane) development, your chances for progress are next to nil.

You can't rise bigger when you are continuously in a hiding mode. You need to work on your integrity: owning your path, your truth and freedom of choice.

You will need to talk to your mother why you feel that what you're doing is important for you.

Maybe she means you're supposed to do something significant from her point of view. Maybe there are certain familiar obligations waiting for you and you don't want to stand up to them. Try to resolve those issues. Otherwise your progress will always be in danger.

Regarding the other isse. You say you're meditating so much without progress. Yes, one part of the problem is what I wrote above.

But please tell me, 

1. which meditation practice are you using most of the time?
  2. how long do you meditate (since when)?
  3. was there a time when you were happy with your meditation and your progress?
  4. when was that?

Kind regards, 
Chris

1. do nothing + om chanting ( in mind). When I do self enquiry I just get stuck in "who I am".

I literally all the time chant Hanuman chalisa in mind ( at least try to) to not forget what I am pursuing.

2. Since 4 years .Time is random. I usually do it when I feel existential crisis.

3. Yeah, once it was beyond any imagination. Once I felt " everything exist becoz I exist".i felt fear of lost forever.

4.I experienced it 2 years ago.I am unable to reach that state again.

23 minutes ago, likhil said:
  1.  do nothing + om chanting ( in mind). When I do self enquiry I just get stuck in "who I am"
      I literally all the time chant Hanuman chalisa in mind ( at least try to) to not forget what I am pursuing.
  2. Since 4 years .Time is random. I usually do it when I feel existential crisis.
  3. Yeah, once it was beyond any imagination. Once I felt " everything exist becoz I exist".i felt fear of lost forever.
  4. I experienced it 2 years ago.I am unable to reach that state again.

Hello @likhil ,

Thank you.

You answered my question:

"was there a time when you were happy with your meditation and your progress?"

with:

"Yeah, once it was beyond any imagination. Once I felt " everything exist becoz I exist". I felt fear of lost forever."

1. can you recollect which practice(s) you've used at that time?
  2. what happened after that so you lost this ascended state?
    1. Was it the fear of lost forever that caused you to abandon that state?
    2. How did your environment react to your "excitement" about this state? (if there was such a situation.)
  3. Was it after this situation that you never really came into "normal living mode" again?

Kind regards, 
Chris

Edited by Isle of View

1 hour ago, likhil said:

2 hours ago, likhil said:

And so do I.

Based on the above I'm wondering how much meditation you actually do. These are very clearly neurotic patterns of thought.

Edited by Neill

@Socrates You're so full of shit, and you don't contribute anything constructive to this forum. 

@likhil I agree with @Isle of View. If you're in an environment that dismisses your spirituality, It's going to be difficult to progress. If I was in your position, creating the environment that is conducive to my progression would be my top priority. This means I would either try to convince my mother of the fact that I'm not actually wasting my time, or I'd move out of that environment entirely. Staying within an environment that doesn't allow you to be your authentic self, is not conducive to spiritual progression or self actualization. 

Edited by Infinite

There is a lot of "I" in your talk. Try to put it away. Be transparent. Don't define yourself through what you were doing all the time. It is no waste. It put you in the situation that you question everything. Sometimes the best lessons are learned that way. Maybe your environment doesn't help you now. But don't blame the environment too much. Be aware of the possibilities that you have. 

You will no believe 

2 minutes ago, Isle of View said:

Hello @likhil ,

Thank you.

with:

1. Was it the fear of loss forever that caused you to abandon that state?
    2. How did your environment react to your "excitement" about this state? (if there was such asituation.)
  3. Was it after this situation that you never really came into "normal living mode" again?

Kind regards, 
Chris

You will not believe.

I was in a train with nothing to do.

You can't think of anger which was inside me.

In India we have Lord Hanuman.we chant Hanuman chalisa. In that there is a stanza "if you repeat this 100 times you will get free from all traps and will experience ultimate bliss"

It's a long chalisa.

I had already tried it.

1st day with all my potential I chat it 100 times ,nothing happened.

I thought  am doing wrong. May me I did it 99 or 101.

So again after a month or so I again chat it 100 times. Well I thought again I would had done wrong.

After some more attempt I quit.

Then.

The steps were

1.I was very angry with my god I have which I believed from childhood.So I tried to find what is there I am worshipping.

2. for self enquiry I compared myself with a new born child which we all were.

3.as the one who has not opened his eyes he does not know light.

All the imagination had light so I discarded all visual effect in my mind.

4.also i was talking to myself in Hindi which is feed in mind it's not real it's made up and this is not me.

5 I replaced it with om sound and concentrated on my forehead.

Becoz I need to focus somewhere

Then I was there without any sound or feel of body.

THE MAIN THING IS HOW CAN YOU RELATE YOURSELF WITH THE BODY BACK.

NO SOUND NO NAME NO MEMORY A BLACK HOLE BUT FEAR OF UNKNOWN.

14 minutes ago, Infinite said:

@Socrates You're so full of shit, and you don't contribute anything constructive to this forum. 

@likhil I agree with @Isle of View. If you're in an environment that dismisses your spirituality, It's going to be difficult to progress. If I was in your position, creating the environment that is conducive to my progression would be my top priority. This means I would either try to convince my mother of the fact that I'm not actually wasting my time, or I'd move out of that environment entirely. Staying within an environment that doesn't allow you to be your authentic self, is not conducive to spiritual progression or self actualization. 

I know that I am shit and therefore is asking for help.

I will try not to be.

1 minute ago, likhil said:

I know that I am shit and therefore is asking for help.

I will try not to be.

He was referring to Socrates, not you.

11 minutes ago, likhil said:

You will no believe 

You will not believe.

I was in a train with nothing to do.

You can't think of anger which was inside me.

In India we have Lord Hanuman.we chant Hanuman chalisa. In that there is a stanza "if you repeat this 100 times you will get free from all traps and will experience ultimate bliss"

It's a long chalisa.

I had already tried it.

1st day with all my potential I chat it 100 times ,nothing happened.

I thought  am doing wrong. May me I did it 99 or 101.

So again after a month or so I again chat it 100 times. Well I thought again I would had done wrong.

After some more attempt I quit.

Then.

The steps were

1.I was very angry with my god I have which I believed from childhood.So I tried to find what is there I am worshipping.

2. for self enquiry I compared myself with a new born child which we all were.

3.as the one who has not opened his eyes he does not know light.

All the imagination had light so I discarded all visual effect in my mind.

4.also i was talking to myself in Hindi which is feed in mind it's not real it's made up and this is not me.

5 I replaced it with om sound and concentrated on my forehead.

Becoz I need to focus somewhere

Then I was there without any sound or feel of body.

THE MAIN THING IS HOW CAN YOU RELATE YOURSELF WITH THE BODY BACK.

NO SOUND NO NAME NO MEMORY A BLACK HOLE BUT FEAR OF UNKNOWN.

@likhil I understand.

But I actually was asking: 

"can you recollect which practice(s) you've used at that time?"

more precisley, which practice caused you to go into the state "beyond any imagination - everything exist becoz I exist".

As you have written here:

32 minutes ago, Isle of View said:

"was there a time when you were happy with your meditation and your progress?"

with:

"Yeah, once it was beyond any imagination. Once I felt " everything exist becoz I exist". I felt fear of lost forever."

What caused this?

and the other questions from above:

34 minutes ago, Isle of View said:
  • can you recollect which practice(s) you've used at that time?
  • what happened after that so you lost this ascended state?
    2. How did your environment react to your "excitement" about this state? (if there was such a situation.)
  • Was it after this situation that you never really came into "normal living mode" again?

~Chris

WTF??

Do what you wanna do bud.. Its your life..

2 hours ago, Isle of View said:

Hello @likhil ,

Thank you.

with:

Kind regards, 
Chris

1.there can't be any method. Only thing you can do is to stop thinking.

suppose i give you a method. you will persue according to method.the method is stored in mind.Once it becomes silent you will think what the method was and thus and enless loop.

any method that will stop you to think like om chanting in mind will do it. but concentrate not on om but you.

2 2.1 ofcourse,

2 .2 my neighbours thaught i was sleeping. but when i opened my eyes it was like "what is this shit"" ah that is light" and what is this "ah it is window" where i am sitting. it is like your mind starts to recognize again.

you feel great but you know what blunder it has created in your life.

3 you don't feel like doing anything. you know this is all minds game and has no meaning. You will die oneday.

dont beleive my words.trust yours.

1 hour ago, Will said:

WTF??

Do what you wanna do bud.. Its your life..

:) you?